Guys, Finally Case Approved <AD 06.12.02>--SOI

sonofindia

Registered Users (C)
Just heard on the AVM that the case has been approved. It was a long and frustrating wait. The only saving grace was this forum and all the kind folks here. I will surely miss this forum. I will hang around for a month or so, to help out people.
I called the IIO atleast 10 times in the last 2-3 months. Ofcourse they did not provide any information, which was useful.
My details (also available on Pcee\'s July list)
RD 07.25.01
ND 08.20.01
WAC 01-262-XXXXX
FP done on 12.12.01 (SJC)
EAD card received on 12.28.01.
AD 06.12.02

Good Luck to all the waiters. I think CSC is focussing on clearing the old \'01 cases. I know the wait is frustrating, but there is nothing we can do but wait.
Thanks again for all the support I received from everyone. Special thanks to Pcee, rsrgc, milli and all the other wonderful folks.
God Bless you all.

soi

Congrats SOI

SOI congrats.

I had been reading your updates for sometime. Congrats.

Did the IIO tell you when your case was assigned ?

congrats man!!!

congratulations! i am really happy for you. you always helped others..
enjoy! best of luck.

IIO never told me that the case was assigned.

IIO\'s standard reply was that all the background checks have been done on 01.10.02 and case is sitting on shelf.
soi

No Title

sonofindia,

Congratulations. I am happy to see your approval.

In the past couple of days when I saw several approvals with Aug or older ND, I was thinking of you and DesiInDistress hoping that we will see these approvals this week! I hope CSC finishes all old cases and moves on to other cases and picks up speed.

-PCee

Heartiest congratulations!!

Finally!! Your\'s, I\'m sure was one of the approvals most of the people in this forum were eying on. We are really very happy for u. Go & celebrate. We will all miss u & wish u all the very best in ur life!!

Congrats soi !!!

Very happy to see your approval. In the back of my mind, I always had a feeling my approval will come only after yours. (maybe \'coz i have felt ur frustruations)
Anyway, very glad to see your approval. Hopefully every one else\'s is on the way.

Thanks for helping out everyone in this forum.

Thank you all for the kind words and wishes. No, I did not get RFE.

In hindsight, I think the best policy is to wait patiently, and everyone\'s turn will come (I know it is easy for me to say it now).

Anyways, Good Luck to you all and wish you all a speedy approval.

Pcee, a special thanks to you again for maintaning the wonderful site. Wish you a speedy approval. I am sure you will get approved by the end of this month. Thank you rupnet, you are doing a great job too.

Just bought beer and Chicken Wings. I am going to enjoy tonight. I will stay awake to watch soccer too.

Good Luck and Cyonara !!!!

soi

Congrats

You were one of the regulars here - which means you were looking forward to for this day more than the average joe blow does.

Have a good one.

/CoolBangy