Guys - Any Progress?

triv9986

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

It seems few of us in this board room have critical period going on. Probably our files are evaluated simultaneously now. I am checking my status every 30 minutes, of course there is LUDs and computer glitch emails but no signs of any real progress.

Is it wise to start preparing for the worst case - RFE? I kept couple of reco letters for the RFE, I hope I don't have to use them.

Thanks,

Triv,

EB1A - Retro Country
E-Filed on 04/06/2007
Supporting documents received - 04/10/07
PP start date - 04/13/07
LUDs - April, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17

triv,

same here. I guess the results will be out by this weekend or early next week. So we still have to wait for a few more days.

wish all of us good luck! that's what we can do now :)

Hi triv and hiami,

Same here. Almost daily LUDs, but no email, not even computer glitch ones.

Eagerly awaiting result (hopefully, positive) on this exam (hardest exam of my life).

wishing good luck to all of us! that's what we can do now :)

Hi Ludhianvi and Haimi,

I don't see any LUD today for my case. Usually I see it around 10:30 am their time but not today. How about you?

Triv

no LUD today for me either. I guess they hold it until this weekend or early next week. Next time when we see LUDs, our results will be out soon.

I have a Good News to share. My I-140 got approved on 4/17. Got 2 emails from CRIS today (4/18). Hope it is not a computer glitch. Even checked on USCIS site, it mentions that I-140 has been approved and approval notice has been mailed on 4/17. Now waiting for the actual approval notice to come. Will I also get a copy of the approval notice or only my attorney will get it?

Please see my signature for timeline. It was pretty quick, PP request received on 4/13 and Approval mailed on 4/17..I cant complain if it is sure shot!!:D

Thanks to everyone for Good Wishes. Wishing Good Luck to everyone.

Ludhianvi,

I am sure you must be busy enjoying the moment. My PP date was same so hopefully in a day or two I will see some progress. Any idea on how long your cover letter was? Did you had any LUD on 4/18? My last LUD was on 4/17 so probably they already made a decision on my case too.

Lets see what happens.

Triv

Triv, I had a LUD on 4/17 and then on 4/18 when I checked, it had an approval notice. I didn't even notice LUD. My cover letter was about 28 pages long.

I am sure you will hear a decision from them anytime now. Once again, wishing you good luck.

Hi Haimi,

Are you receiving any LUDs or any other signs of progress? I was hoping to see something today.

Triv

Haimi,

By looking at reports from others in this board, it seems that decision in our cases have been made. I guess now its just a matter of posting it. I haven't tried to contact them to confirm about my supporting documents. I hope I see something today otherwise even this weekend will be spoiled in worrying about the results.

Triv.

EB1A - Retro Country
E-Filed on 04/06/2007
Supporting documents received - 04/10/07
PP start date - 04/13/07
LUDs - April, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17