guy before and after me got approved but not me???..

gc_san

Registered Users (C)
Does it make anything to you guys.I was running the script for my series regularly.I had noticed yesterday there are 4 approvals but two of them or my consecutive adjcent numbers.The guy before me and after me got approved had the same FP but not me????....

I dont know why I am such a unlucky soul.Do you guy have any clues. Is it because of my security checks or anything else .Damn I hate to see this...

I am in same boat. Today for the first time I ran script for my EAC # and guy after me got approved and not me :mad:
Lets hope we get it soon..

RE:Approval

The approval is not carried out based on the order the EAC # is generated. It has lot of factors:

1) The case officer. Your case may be with someone who takes his/her own time to look into. Meanwhile another case officer is somewhat faster.

2) That EAC # may be of dependent's of some X. EAC #s are not assigned sequentially. Mine and my wife's were seperated by some 30+.

3) That EAC# itself may be for EAD/AP or for anyother case. And if I remember correct, giving EAC# will not give you what category that # was assigned to.

4) The category of that EAC# may be different(like EB1, EB2, FB1 FB2 etc.). I have my own doubts whether the EAC# format is the same for different category, but please correct me if I am wrong.

So don't worry. Your turn will definetly come and you will get the approval notice soon.

Best Wishes,
Raj

its possible that the people right before and after you were a husband-wife pair, that got approved together. It might just be a coincidence that your number was in-between theirs.

If your case is way behind what VSC is processing right now (I would say Dec 01 qualifies), please see if your lawyer knows anyone in AILA that liaisons with VSC. That might help.
However, if the case is within the current processing time frame, that might not help.
But definitely ask your lawyer about this (if you havent already).
GC_impatient

Thanks for all your reply

My series is eac02-139-53***.I noticed about 32% in done on my series(Approved+Transferred).My rd is March 01 .I am really scared that

Is the security checks is taking more time on my case?.

How can I find is security check has been completed in my case.The most wonder is we all guys did our FP at the same time.Let us see what happens.

Thanks for your replies.I will keep you posted.

Note:
BCIS would have added another status group saying that security checks has been completed or something like that in the online status.

remember they go by RD

and not by ND and the RD's are scattered all over for the same ND.:eek: