Gurus Plz help

bravura23

Registered Users (C)
I 140 & I 485 applied on December 2002.
I got work authorization and Advanced payrole.
I 140 not approved but I 485 > 180 days.
Can i change employer which filed my case. as he wants to cancel
my I 140.
what is the law regarding that. plz help

140 RFE...

To all gurus' out there...

How long it may take for I140 after an RFE???

ta in adv...

cheers

I would suggest to wait until At least I-140 is approved. That way you will satisfy both condition for AC-21.

Question ???

Do we really need the I-140 approval notice in hand or only just needs the approved status..because my will not give the I-140 approval (that is the company policy)....but will give the I-140 EAC nbr.

i am entering Reciept No. of my I 140 in status check in INS web.
it doesnot show any status-- says contact vermont center for ur status.
Is it normal or that means something.
what do u say tammy2.

Have seen your status before? What was it? If you have never seen status Please re-verify your EAC number with your attorney.

We have seen on this board for some people it was happening like this.

thanks for ur responses tammy2.

i never checked status online before.
I have photocopy of my I 140 Reciept and entering the correct number.
tammy2-- i like to tell u the complete story and situation. and need ur advise. so if u allow -- i email it to u.

bravura23

You are welcome. You can send me the message through the portal. Click on USERCP button on top. It will open up screen from their you can send me message.
My E-Maild id is tammy_buffalo@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
A question for gurus, My I140 ND: May/20/02 Catagory: EB2 in this regard which below catagory should I be looking at?(The below processing dates are taken from www.immigration.com). is it E12 or E21?

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E11 5/22/2002

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E12 5/22/2002

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E13 3/05/2003

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E21 (National Interest Waivers: 5/18/2002) 9/11/2002

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E31, E32, EW3 (Nurses: 4/24/2003) 10/01/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
You should look at E21 for EB2.

And on another note, Its a possibility you may not get your I-140 until after you see the I-140 processing dates move beyond Oct 29 (which is your I-485 ND). This is just to keep you informed, not to discourage you.

Now as all the SCs are working on Religious workers cases, we are further pushed down. I would be surprised to see any new approvals (except previous RFE'd cases) until next couple of weeks, if not until end of september.

-Sanga.

Originally posted by waiting42long
RD: Sep/27/02
ND: Oct/29/02

Thanks

Thanks much Sanga. I see you as most active person in this forum by helping out many people. We really appreciate your help. Just out of curiosity, why did they mention (National Interest Waivers: 5/18/2002) in EB2 line? what do they mean by that? and the current processing date for EB2 is 9/11/2002 right?

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E21 (National Interest Waivers: 5/18/2002) 9/11/2002

Question

Originally posted by Sanga
You should look at E21 for EB2.

And on another note, Its a possibility you may not get your I-140 until after you see the I-140 processing dates move beyond Oct 29 (which is your I-485 ND). This is just to keep you informed, not to discourage you.

Now as all the SCs are working on Religious workers cases, we are further pushed down. I would be surprised to see any new approvals (except previous RFE'd cases) until next couple of weeks, if not until end of september.

-Sanga.

Sanga,

How do you say that they would atleast process previous RFE cases? I thought there would be nobody to process any case for the next 2 months?? Is there any timeline about the processing of RFE cases?

Thanks