GURUS Pls Help.. RFE finally received

superchaks

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I need your advice in responding to the rfe i received from my attorney today. Let me explain you my situation.

I started working for Company "A" back in July 2003 with my H-1 Transfer. I was on their payroll the moment i received the receipt notice. Company "A" applied for my I-140 /I485 (NSC) in (Sept 03/Oct 03) with one of their substitute labors. I got my EAD in Dec 03 and was happy. But, I received an RFE for the H-1 in Nov 03 through Company "A". We responded back to the RFE in about a month's time and have been checking the H-1 case status online which was applied at CSC. This continued till June 04 no change for this H-1 application status. I was getting frustrated with this employer and decided to Trigger AC21. I talked to my attorney and he said it's better to change the Company "A" now in case there is any detrimental effect on your H-1 with Company "A".
I changed to Company "B" and started working on my EAD with AC 21 triggered. All went well...
Once in a while i keep checking the status on the previous H-1 Filed from Company "A". The message is still the same that they received the documents of my H-1 RFE and still being processed at CSC.

The RFE that i recieved is asking to "submit proof of your continuous employment authorization to work for Comapny "A" in the US from the date your employment began to Dec 5, 03" (I got my EAD on Dec 5th 03)

How do i go about replying to this RFE.. Pls suggest.. Any one in the same boat like me.. "GURUS" I need your help in responding to this RFE..

All i have from Company "A" as of today is notice on H-1 Applied and all the pay stubs from the date employment began.

One thing that puzzel's me is that USCIS doesn't have common database to track applicants history.. Thats really sad... :confused: :(

Company "A": HeadOffice in California
Satellite office in Illinois

this is a rare case. but I think you have never been 'out of status'. It is legal for you to work with H1b application receipt. It's not your fault that the H1b hasn't been approved. Work with your lawyer, should be an easy answer.