gurus please--personal interview and RFE

krisnkris

Registered Users (C)
hi
1) any body got RFE at personal onterview sofar,
2) if so they will conduct again 2nd interview or not.
3) if there is a 2nd interview how meny days it will take.

please any body had this kind of experience .

thanks
kris

what do you mean by RFE at interview

could you be more specific. is it that they want to verify some more details and want to call again.
I have not heard about "rfe" at interview.

they want some more details. so we replied ins back.
so again they will schedule another interview or not.
if so normally how meny days it will take.

At least I do not understand what you are trying to ask. Please be more specific.
What is your RD? Did your case got transferred? If so, did you already have a RFE before the interview?

What exactly?

ya my case was transferred. no i don't have any rfe before.
once i attened my interview they want more evidence about my company.

so how meny days it will take and again they will call for interview??

This is what i understand from your post.

You went for an I485 personal interview and the interviewer has asked you to furnish more information about your sponsoring company. Did she/he told you that they will send there opinion by mail ? or did they give you any directions of what you should do now ? You are really not clear in asking the question to the forum. Explain your case in detail and hopefully you will get a good advice or solution to your problem.

I don't want to scare you but, I have seen a case where a person went for his personal interview and after review his case, the interviewer has told him that she will send her opinion in mail and after couple of days he was denied the I485. The applicant was a Skilled worker and he used to make Gold Ornaments and he was rejected saying that his sponsorer has no sufficient funds to support his I485. So talk to your lawyer and next time if they call you for an interview take your Lawyer with you as it will really help you mentally.

hi thanks to ur reply. here 'am explaing every thing.

i got interview from local ins.
we went and attened the interview .
after my oath and finger prints she want us to see my company's last 3 year tax returns.
but interviewer didn't say anything about her openion .just she want us to send mail about my company last 3years tax returns.
we send them immediately .this happened one week back.
so far i didn't get hear anything from ins.
normally how meny days INS will take to respond RFE at personal interview .
please help me.
thanks

krisnkris said:
after my oath and finger prints she want us to see my company's last 3 year tax returns.
but interviewer didn't say anything about her openion .just she want us to send mail about my company last 3years tax returns.
we send them immediately .this happened one week back.

can you give details about your company like size, no of employees, revenue (aprroximately), profits/loss.. etc...

You did what you have been told and I am sure that you have proof that you have sent the financial documents to INS. So just sit tight for a week or so as you might get approval. If you don't hear anything by then, then you should again schedule an appointment with CIS and enquire further. Since I am not a lawyer, I would sincerely advice you to consult an immigration attorney before making any move.

thanku very much for ur reply and
please any suggestions from gurus.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: