!!!Gurus Please Help!!!

GC process

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have recently received my 140 approval, and my 485 has been pending less than 180 days.I need to file AC 21 after completing 180 days.I would like to know some of the things before I took AC21,could someone please help me out.

1. What are the steps and precaution I need to take before filing AC21
2. Do we officially need to resign from the sponsoring employer and need to send that letter to the uscis.
3. Is there any way to find out that my employer has revoked my 140 since the GC process has been done by my company lawyer and I have still not completed 180 days.
4. What kind of letters do we need to send with AC21 application.
5. Before I change to another new company is there any way I could verify the track record with terms to any ability to pay issues,the tax returns for previous years,etc ..
6 .I plan to take H1 transfer so how many paystubs and what other documents of the new company do we need to send when filing AC21,or is working on EAD a requirement for AC21
7. Does the new company need to be in the same location as the location mentioned on the labor.
8. After AC21 what is the worst case scenario my employer can do to harm my GC process.
9. Can I do it myself without going through a lawyer.
10. After resigning from the sponsoring employer and before filing my AC21 can my old employer revoke my 140 (i.e 180 days after pending 485).
11. Does AC 21 get rejected.

I would highly appreciate if someone could please answer my questions.

Thanks in advance
GC process

Gurus help

Please help!!! I also have similar questions as posted above. Could somebody please share with us ......Thanks in advance

Please help

Would appreciate any feedback on this please. Any suggestions would really help in taking this decision as really oppressed by the employer for past 4 years...Thanks in advance..

GC process said:
2. Do we officially need to resign from the sponsoring employer and need to send that letter to the uscis.

No, you just need to intend to work for a new employer when the GC is approved.

3. Is there any way to find out that my employer has revoked my 140 since the GC process has been done by my company lawyer and I have still not completed 180 days.

I supposed you could track the I-140's petition via the online site.

5. Before I change to another new company is there any way I could verify the track record with terms to any ability to pay issues,the tax returns for previous years,etc ..

Does the company have >100 employees, or will the company be paying you the LC wage or above? If so, then no worry.

6 .I plan to take H1 transfer so how many paystubs and what other documents of the new company do we need to send when filing AC21,or is working on EAD a requirement for AC21

You can do it on H1. If you have paystubs covering 30-60 days that should be sufficient for the H1 transfer.

7. Does the new company need to be in the same location as the location mentioned on the labor.

No.

8. After AC21 what is the worst case scenario my employer can do to harm my GC process.

Revoke the I-140. At which point you will get a Notice of Intent to Deny, and you have 30 days to submit the AC21 letter with evidence of your new job. My suggestion would be to file a G-28 with USCIS upon resigning to tell them that you will be representing your self, and not use your company's attorney.