Gurus, please help! No LUD updates after Finger prints 8 weeks ago

alinaab

Registered Users (C)
Hi. I had my finger prints taken on 10/2/2007 but there has not been any LUD updated online. Is this of concern? What do you recommend I do?

Hi. I had my finger prints taken on 10/2/2007 but there has not been any LUD updated online. Is this of concern? What do you recommend I do?

Are you checking for the LUDs in your profile? Sometimes people only use LIN to check the updates' status on the site.

finger prints and LUD next day

I got my finger prints yesterday at 3 PM in Chicago and today i see LUD on 485. You might want to check. Also i see 765 changed to "we ordered production of your new card".

Hi:
Just a quick question. How is this site different from the USCIS online staus check. There I only put in the src#. No pasword required.

Yeah, thats the right way to check for the updates. I think its time you check with an IO.

All the best !

Rebecca, thank you, I will check on Monday. Other than calling INS, I don't know how else to check, but I think that's what you mean.

Agron, the way you go in gives you the same information. The only difference is that by making an account like I did allows you to add your email address, and they will email you at that address for any changes to your case. Changes that you can also see by going in the way you do.

Best wishes,
Alina

I'm having similar issues, however I had my fingerprints taken about 2 weeks ago. I'm losing too much sleep over no LUD changes, because I've heard about situations where the process still continues and the progress not being reflected on your profile. You may suddenly see an approval. Just hope for the best, but call the FBI or IO if it'll help you feel at ease.

Rebecca, thank you so much for the suggestion to speak to an IO. I just called and I ran into the most friendly IO I ever spoke to (Kevin) who said that my biometrics were received the same day I had them taken and best news that my name check cleared, yoohoo!! :cool:

I encourage all to call, it truly is that they do not update the site, but you may get good news like I did. Good luck to all of you.

And in case you did not have these handy...
Dial 1-800-375-5283, then
option # 1-2-2-6-1-enter case #
Press 1 to confirm the LIN #
Listen to the message
Press option 3-4
Thi should connect you to NSC with an IO.

I just called IO (NSC) and was told that my Name Check & FP check are complete. But my date is outside the processing date (april-14) and my appl will be assigned to an officer when the date is current.

My RD is 07/23/07 and ND is 08/27/07.
Now the question is - For the case to be assigned to an officer, should the RD or ND should be current?
Further details on my case on the signature.

Good idea Maple9 to ask that question, I did not think of it. I am personally comparing that April 14, 2007 to my notice date (so the later date) just not to be disappointed. I've read on this forum that the I-485 usually takes 12 months, so I figured if I apply in July (like you), I am not expecting any change until maybe June next year... So just de-stress and wait it out. We're on the right track. Better than ever actually! Thinking how many years of my life this process has taken so far ;)

No LUD even after 3 months of FP

My finger printing was done in September 28th and there was a LUD before the Fp. But no LUD after the Fp even after 3 months.Any suggestions...

Kanke, this was my exact same situation. LUD before FP, but none after. I eventually called and it turned out the FP had cleared a day after I had them taken. Since you call, also ask about the FBI check as that is the next step before the IO takes your case for analysis. You have the NE number above in the thread. Good luck.

EAD after fingerprints

Can someone tell me how long after being fingerprinted for I485/I765 would I expect to have the Employment Card? Just approximately?