GURU'S PLEASE HELP Intend to deny on 485

Dear Munna,
I think today being Thursday, Your and Mine and many others Apatbandhavudu has really helped you and I wish you Good Luck and hopefully you should be getting Approval soon.

OM SAI RAM.

BABA's LIVE DARSAN

Dear Munna,

JAI SAI RAM. Good to see lot of BABA's devotees.

Go to following website for BABA's (BALDWIN, NY) LIVE DARSAN.

www.saimandirusa.org

click on photo galary

and click on live darsan link in the center.

DON't worry and have faith on BABA.

JAI SAI RAM :)

Mailed the eveidence on Friday August 13th.

Mailed the eveidence on Friday August 13th. It should be received by INS on Monday. I will keep you posted if the online status changes.

Thanks

Munna_Mobile,

Please update me if your online status changes. Even I have mailed the documents for NOID saturday August 14th, might have reached INS,VSC. No status change yet.

Thanks,
SPEK

The online status was updated yesterday

The online status was updated yesterday August 17th. What documents did you use to support NOID. Mine was that the INS missed my second H1B completly so I just sent the copy of the H1B which they missed.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to get RFE after NOID

Even though INS is unpredictable can someone shed some light on my question whether Is it possible to get RFE after NOID. I already replied to NOID which stated that I was out of status for more than 1 year which was not true. I submitted the proof that I was on status during that period.

Thanks in advance

Anything is possible with the USCIS. Yes, it's possible that they may issue an RFE for employment letter and pay stubs since the NoID was for your status.

NOID case

Munna_Mobile,

Did you go out of country after dec 4th 2001 and came back to US on a visa ? If you did and if it did not trigger 10 year bar you should be ok. It happened to one of my friend. He was OOS for 1 year about five years ago. He went to India and came back on a US Visa stamp. When his layer filed 485 it was mentioned and his case was approved without even Rfe.

Good Luck,

Ravi Jain

I went to India in March 2004 and came back on AP.

I went to India in March 2004 and came back on AP. As I said in my previous posts that I was not out of status as mentioned in NOID. INS could not find my second H1B. So I mailed the approved copy of my second H1B.
Thanks

Munna_Mobile,

Even I have replied to NOID on 08/14 and the FedEx tracking shows that the INS received my response on 08/17. My LUD/Online status hasn’t changed so far.

Please see posts by SPEK for the details of NOID notice. I have also included my details in the Thread “RFE on 485- Cases approved, please post ur experiences".

Please update this forum or "RFE on 485- Cases approved, please post ur experiences" about your case and I will do the same

Thanks,
SPEK :(

mavishka said:
Anything is possible with the USCIS. Yes, it's possible that they may issue an RFE for employment letter and pay stubs since the NoID was for your status.
What will happen if they issue RFE for Employment letter and pay stubs. My previous employer who is still processing my GC will provide the employment letter but my pay stubs will be from different company. is this ok or I should only provide the pay stubs from my previous employer. My current pay is more than 30K from the pay stated in the labor. At this point I am still going to work for my previous employer once my GC is approved.
Thanks

Munna_Mobile said:
What will happen if they issue RFE for Employment letter and pay stubs. My previous employer who is still processing my GC will provide the employment letter but my pay stubs will be from different company. is this ok or I should only provide the pay stubs from my previous employer. My current pay is more than 30K from the pay stated in the labor. At this point I am still going to work for my previous employer once my GC is approved.
Thanks

As long as you can prove that you have a steady job with good prospect of future employment it shouldn't be a problem. Current salary can be higher or lower than LC salary, it doesn't matter. Best of Luck.

Finally my case has been approved on 8/30/2004

Finally my case has been approved on 8/30/2004. Exactly 2years and 4 days from the ND.
Thanks for everyone.

Munna_Mobile said:
Finally my case has been approved on 8/30/2004. Exactly 2years and 4 days from the ND.
Thanks for everyone.
congrats buddy!
Can you post briefly how you argued against your NOID?

I just mailed my H1B copy

worldcitizen said:
congrats buddy!
Can you post briefly how you argued against your NOID?

I just mailed my H1B copy. Because INS could find my second H1B they sent NOID stating that I was out of status during that period which was not true as I had H1 during that period.

Thanks

Congratulations !! Must be a huge releif for you.

I am assuming it was not the I-797 that was the problem, but the I-94. Since you got a new H1, you should have attached the I-94 that is on the H1 approval notice. Since they did not find a valid I-94 with your application they issued a NOID. So this is just a note for others, make sure you attach all I-94s, including the one with the I-797 approval notice. Even if you have sent the approval notice, make a separate copy of just the I-94 and include it with the other I-94s.

Anyway, ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL ! :)

Congrats munna. After all those tension filled days....you finally got your relief.
Have a splendid long weekend ahead.

:)

sertra2002 said:
Congratulations !! Must be a huge releif for you.

I am assuming it was not the I-797 that was the problem, but the I-94. Since you got a new H1, you should have attached the I-94 that is on the H1 approval notice. Since they did not find a valid I-94 with your application they issued a NOID. So this is just a note for others, make sure you attach all I-94s, including the one with the I-797 approval notice. Even if you have sent the approval notice, make a separate copy of just the I-94 and include it with the other I-94s.

Anyway, ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL ! :)
I attached all the copies of I94 even from the approval notice. Maybe they misplaced one of my I94.
Thanks

Hi Munna_Mobile,

My hearty Congratulations!!! Enjoy your freedom and take a vacation :)

Were their any LUD changes for you and for your dependants after you replied for NOID?

I really appreciate your reply since I have replied to my NOID on 14th August and no LUD changes after that for both of us.

SPEK