Guru's Please advice

ek1975, Have you sued the INS for providing you bad service? If not, why? This could be a valid class action lawsuit. Instead of getting people who are in need of advice worked up, maybe you should try a more aggressive and legal approach.

My original point remains. All your logic will not stand by one of us in a time of need. Even a democratic society must play by the rules. I am shocked that you think only communists and autocracies need to do so.

You and I know that the online message is a piece of junk. Why even talk about it. Is there a law that says the online message must be accurate???

bigbadwolf said:
ek1975, Have you sued the INS for providing you bad service? If not, why? This could be a valid class action lawsuit. Instead of getting people who are in need of advice worked up, maybe you should try a more aggressive and legal approach.

My original point remains. All your logic will not stand by one of us in a time of need. Even a democratic society must play by the rules. I am shocked that you think only communists and autocracies need to do so.

You and I know that the online message is a piece of junk. Why even talk about it. Is there a law that says the online message must be accurate???

Have you sued the INS for providing you bad service? Yes, my lawyer & employer threatened to sue for inexplicable delays in my H1 processing, This time I trying to be a little bit more patient.

"Even a democratic society must play by the rules" where do the rules mention that INS can take their own sweet time without any explanation? let me know and I will abide by it.

"You and I know that the online message is a piece of junk" I didn't know it was junk, INS calls it a status message & that's what I care about