Gurus !! Please advice on Processing Times

honeybee

Registered Users (C)
All,

I am new to this forum. I have recently filed I-485 and awaiting receipt. I stay in San Jose area. As per www.immigration.com,
and as per California Service Center Processing times date, is it going to take nearly 2 years for employment based I-485
and according to
National Processing Times - I-485/EAD/APTimes it is going to take 6 months to process.
Please inform me which is the processing time I have to follow.

Thanks,

jokerpoker_us,

If you don't want to answer a question, please don't answer but don't write any silly comments.

Thanks,

Originally posted by honeybee
All,

I am new to this forum. I have recently filed I-485 and awaiting receipt. I stay in San Jose area. As per www.immigration.com,
and as per California Service Center Processing times date, is it going to take nearly 2 years for employment based I-485
and according to
National Processing Times - I-485/EAD/APTimes it is going to take 6 months to process.
Please inform me which is the processing time I have to follow.

Thanks,

National processing time report is for local offices. CSC processing time is for service center processing times.

If you applied for EB based I-485 at service center then follow CSC report. If you applied Family based I-485 at local office then follow National processing time report.

Honeybee - if you're going to survive the next 4 years of waiting for your green card you will need to acquire a sense of humor - so laugh/ cry whatever and move on -- or you will be stung !!!!!!!

honeybee,

if 'Gurus' knows all the processing time questions and can predict....they would be super gurus...and we dont have in this forum...

Gurus are strugglings themselves here in this forum...hang lose it will come..one day..

btw i am not a guru from any angle....:D :D :D

btw i am not a guru from any angle....:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well! MYGCWAITER: Honeybee means for GURUS ......a person who is experienced on this forum and I guess you are and so am I. So do not feel disgusted............;) ;) ;)

Have fun in these never ending waiting times of I-485 EB

I'm no guru by any stretch of the imagination...

Honeybee we're all in the same boat, some of us have just seen more BCIS carnage than others and need to keep it lite to prevent us from jumping off the Golden Gate (for NoCals) or the Long Beach Desmond bridge (for SoCals). So a sense of humor is a must during the next 2-4 years.

Glad your ? was answered, hang in there! :)

jokerpoker_us

Originally posted by jokerpoker_us
Why don't you go to New York harbor and wait for France to come crashing in. Hopefully you will get it before then.

Are you refering to tectonic plates under the US and Europe coming together (in which case honeybee is probably going to be really old before she gets her GC). Or is it a culture invasion you are talking about? :) Or a military invasion?

Not to thread crap, but just wondering what you meant by France to come crashing in. :)

honeybee,

Going by precedence, I would say your wait time is definitely over 2 years. But BCIS/INS moves in mysterious ways. If you are lucky you could be out in 6 months. But better to be conservative and gear up for the long haul.

Welcome to the club! :) None of us is going away so better to get along in the time we spend together on the forum. :)

Last edited by a moderator: