GURUS- Input Pls on RFE???

superchaks

Registered Users (C)
How long does it take to update the LUD after responding back to RFE. Attorney Sent RFE supporting documents on my I-485 on March 15th, 2005 via Fedex??

Any suggestions??? Ples find etails in my signature...

superchaks,

I am also in similar situation. My 485 RFE response was sent by Fedex on March 14th, and delivered March 15th..no change in LUD or status.

Could you post here if your status or LUD changes? will do the same

bharad1

see below

My attorney sent RFE reply on March 9th - USCIS received it on March 11 (Friday) - they updated their system on March 14 (Monday) - message said: On March 11, we received ...

BTW, I got the e-mail from USCIS on Monday with their time-stamp saying 12:00 exactly (noon) - I received it @ 12:13 (the message spent 13 minutes in cyberspace).

So, wait a few days guys. GOOD LUCK.

My attorney sent RFE on March 5th(Saturday) by FedEx, USCIS received on March 7th(Monday). The web site was updated on March 8th.

LUD change, status change or email notification is delayed by 3 days in this electronic age...
We received email notifications and GC cards on the same day

tsang and others

I got my 485 approved after submitting the RFE on 03/08. They updated the LUD on 03/09,03/10,03/13, 03/14..finally they approved on 03/14.

tsang, thks for your help and wish you all get approved soon.

Hi cdi,
congrats,
03/08 is RFE recieve date by INS? what was RFE about? what iss your I-485 ND? your category(EB2?)
Thanks,

cdi said:
I got my 485 approved after submitting the RFE on 03/08. They updated the LUD on 03/09,03/10,03/13, 03/14..finally they approved on 03/14.

tsang, thks for your help and wish you all get approved soon.

The LUD pattern seems to be that the first update occurs the next business day after the RFE is recieved by CIS, but that doesn't seem to be the case for mine or superchaks RFE..Not sure what the deal is. Has anyone tried calling the 1-800 number and seeing if they transfer to NSC for these kinds of questions?

cdi,

Congratulations on your approval. After LUD is changed on 3/9, it is quiet for my case. :-( I wish to see that magic word soon.

Finally I received the e-mail on LUD change on Mar 17th. The message says that USCIS received the RFE on Mar 15th that my attorney sent. Looks like there is a delay of 3 days at a given point in time.. How long do we have to wait??? I hoe some activity is going on..

Hi

My RFE was delivered on 04-FEB-05 but the status changed on 14-FEB-05 as received and I am still waiting.

Thanks,

How long do we have to wait once the RFE LUD is updated???
bharad1 do you have any further updates

Nope. My LUD changed 03/18, but no change yesterday. Hope they work on this soon. I saw another case with RFE recd 03/15 that was approved today.

I posted this in another thread but is relevant here too...

I posted these numbers in another thread (RFE tracking) - in case you have not seen the numbers for approval after RFE receipt:

There were 53 people's info in the sheet (last week). Looking at the numbers, it looks like a lot of luck is needed :confused: as there is not much consistency on the part of NSC

Approvals: 29 people
Time from rfe response recvd by USCIS
Average: 12 days
Minimum: 3 days
Maximum: 45 days
Std dev: 9.1 days

Still Waiting: 24 people
Time from rfe response recvd by USCIS
Average: 54 days
Minimum: 6 days
Maximum: 100 days
Std dev: 25.6 days