Gurus Can You Please Help Me With The Below Message(asap).

SMyadam

Registered Users (C)
MY I-485 APPLICATION MESSAGE STATUS CHANGED TODAY THE MESSAGE IS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 28, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH ABOVE MESSAGE. THE ABOVE MESSAGE MEANS MY GC IS APPROVED?

you must be nuts...

SMyadam said:

On November 28, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH ABOVE MESSAGE. THE ABOVE MESSAGE MEANS MY GC IS APPROVED?

Are you nuts? Or are you testing our reading capabilities.....Congratulations....have fun man ;-) ...you are free bird now..
have great holidays...

SMyadam said:

It seems to be following order of messages changes thesedays:
1. Card production ordered
2. Approval notice mailed
3. Card production completed and mailed

I have got the same message(#1) as yours on 28th and LUD on 29th
without message changes.

Good luck,
fdfd

Congratulations on your approval!

UB
SMyadam said:

Congratulations Buddy. Enjot the freedom

Please mention your details

PD/COuntry/eb2/eb3 and etc.....

SMyadam said:

My Details

My PD is 06/2001.(EB2 India)
Labour approved on 06/2003.
I-140 and I-485 is filled concurrently on Aug 13th 2003.
I-140 got approved on 09/2004.
I-485 is approved in 11/28/2006

I got the below emails from USCIS

1. Carad Production Ordered
2. Approval Notice sent.

when are they going to mail my Plastic Card? any Idea and how long it takes?

genarally in a week to 10 days you are going top get u r card

SMyadam said:
My PD is 06/2001.(EB2 India)
Labour approved on 06/2003.
I-140 and I-485 is filled concurrently on Aug 13th 2003.
I-140 got approved on 09/2004.
I-485 is approved in 11/28/2006

2. Approval Notice sent.

SMyadam said:

2. Approval Notice sent.

From other thread, people reported 1-2 weeks.
Quickest reported was 5 days.
I also got #2 e-mail today.
Good luck.

Green Card Approved 9/7/2006 and received on 12/01/2006

I have today received green card in the mail, an end to long journey. I had applied I-140/485 on 4/22/2004 with PD 11/18/2001. My I-140 was approved on 12/14/2004 and 485 was transferred to Santa Ana office and there the interview took place on 8/31/2005 and was verbally told that green card is approved.

Because of non-availability of visa number, I had to wait till September 1, 2006. I had visited Santa Ana office for follow up on 9/7/2006 and the officer reiterated that this is approved and will be sent to CSC for green card printing.

However, there was no progress afterwards and no one knew what is happening and I got conflicting information till November 8, 2006 when I received finger printing notice with Code 2. The green card was actually ordered on 11/24/2006 and email recieved on 11/27/2006. Between 11/9/2006 till today there were 10 LUDs. I have to take help from Congressman's office for follow up.

There were no issues as such but we were struck with transfer to local office, and that was a nightmare follow up retrogession. The residence status is shown as 9/7/2006.

Thanks and wishing everyone the best....
Dil