Gurus Any Good Immigration Attorney\'s in DC Metro Region - 180 days rule

greenhopeful

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
   Does anybody know any good reasonably priced attorney\'s in DC Metro area - MD, VA DC? I would like to change attroneys using the 180 days rule.

GreenHopeful

No Title

You can contact the law offices of :

Morris H. Deutsch, Attorney At Law
Suite 550
1666 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009

TEL: (202) 728-0820
FAX: (202) 234-1270

This guy is very good & is reasonable too

No Title

Another one is Sheela Murthy in MD. You can visit www.murthy.com to get the details of her office location. Also, she is danm good but I am not sure about 2nd condition of yours (REASONABLE ?). She definitely understands foreign nationals much better than any other lawyers. Good Luck !

No Title

I would agree with Sheela Murthy as the top rated lawyer in MD area and based on her chats she seems pretty good.

Tested Lawyer

Every thing shining can not be gold. I think folks should recommend somebody only with their personal experience not on the basis of chat.
If you see advertisements of my attorney, on tv and newspaper, his site, he appears to be the best, but after dealing with him, he proved to be totally opposite.I will never recommend him to anybody though he offers commision money to the recommenders.

No Title

Thank You all for the messages. My company attorney is very good but since he is handling my GC I through my company I do not want to go through him. If anybody needs information on a good lawyer I will gladly recommend his name.

GreenHopeful

No Title

Greenhopful,
             You are changing job using 180 days rule? Did you get any job

No Title

Hi Thomas,
  I did not get a job yet. I have been told I could be laid off soon (in a month ) but do not know how soon. So I am the investigation stage and looking for jobs.