Guru\'s Please help!!

iamok

Registered Users (C)
I am considering to change my employer after 180 days rule . My present employer has internal lawyer (he is actually an employee ) and all of our mails/RFE\'s go to him directly.
Question : If I change my employer , who will recive the RFE ? . How can I inform INS that I need to get my mails/RFE\'s directly to me instead of my lawyer. If at all my RFE goes to OLD employer, is there any way to get the RFE notice from them.
Greately appreciate your help,
ok

Hire your own attorney...

you will also need to fill out a form (G-28?) to inform INS of change of attorney. Besides if you check AVM regularly you can know if there is an RFE.

No Title

Thanks for the response . My quetion is that , how can we get the RFE from OLD employer .

Once you change attorney he will get it...

RFEs don\'t go to the employer. They go to your attorney. Once you have a new attorney he will get it. Make sure you call an IIO after the change and make sure INS has the new attorney on your records.

Then again, you may not get an RFE if you are lucky.

Can you please Help

Can I use the same form G-28 (change of Attorney) for my wife after my approval. The situation is that I am changing employer after my approval while my Wife\'s case is still pending. Will this cause any problems for my wife\'s processing.

Note: I included my wife as a dependent only after I received the FP notice. But I got married before my approval.