Guru\'s Please Help.....

gcbrowser

Registered Users (C)
My ND date is March\'2000.
Got finger printing notice in March\'01.
Its scheduled in Chicago. Now my assignement(project) got transferred in
California in last week of Jan\'01..Also I have shifted my luggage from Chicago..I am still maintaining the Chicago driving license.
What should be wisest decision..Should I go to chicago for finger printing
or change finger printing to California.
Is there any problem if I do it in Chicago??
Please help me..
Thanks

No Title

If everything is coming to your attorney, go ahead do the FP in Chicago and after FP is received notify the INS.

No Title

There is no problem if you do it in Chicago. If you can not go back, then do it in California. Go and visit your closest ASC (Application Support Center). Findout here: http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/alphaa.htm

It should not matter where you do your FP. If you are going to a different center than what is specified, just explain your situation to them and ask whether you can do your FP there. They normally are okay with that. I moved from NJ to GA, FP notice came asking me to go to NJ for FP. I just took that notice and went to Atlanta GA, I tried to explain that I moved from NJ etc., he said that is fine and did FP. My 485 got approved in Feb without any problems.

No Title

Kiran, when you moved from NJ to GA did you notify the address change to INS? DOes it create any problems if labor is national?

Thanks,
Mira