GURU s Please Help.

Phani_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru s and Co members

I have some questions. Please respond with the answers.

1) I am in 7 th year now.
2) My EB3 Labour was approved and 140 also Applied and is in Process.
3) If my Company have any EB2 approved labour, Can I use that Labour, Because I am working for the same company?(Please remember I am in 7 th year now) :confused:
4) I have BS & 5 + year exp in relative field.
5) Can I change my "own labour EB3" to EB2, and Can I file 140 and 485 with this ? because I am having 5 + exp ? :confused:
Please respond, Really appriciated.

Thanks in Adv :)
-Phani.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please reply

My Company is having one Pre approved EB2 labour,
and My EB3 labour has got approved and 140 is already applied.

Can I use that EB2 labour, while my EB3 labour is in process?? :confused:

Phani_gc said:
My Company is having one Pre approved EB2 labour,
and My EB3 labour has got approved and 140 is already applied.

Can I use that EB2 labour, while my EB3 labour is in process?? :confused:

I believe if you satisfy the EB2 requirement before you joined the company, you can file one more 140 based on the other LC.

Thank you sdrblr.

First of all thank you very much for the fast reply,

Actually I joined this company in 2000 and that EB2 labour was applied in 2002 on some one else name, and its approved recently.

And They applied labour on my name on 2003 and it was approved in Jan 2006 and already and I applied my 140 also on my EB3 labour.

My question is, Can I use that substitute EB2 labour and file 140/485 ?? ( My 140 is already in process now)

Thanks in Adv.
Phani.

Phani_gc said:
First of all thank you very much for the fast reply,

Actually I joined this company in 2000 and that EB2 labour was applied in 2002 on some one else name, and its approved recently.

And They applied labour on my name on 2003 and it was approved in Jan 2006 and already and I applied my 140 also on my EB3 labour.

My question is, Can I use that substitute EB2 labour and file 140/485 ?? ( My 140 is already in process now)

Thanks in Adv.
Phani.

Does not matter when Eb2 was applied.....if you answer yes to the question "Do you meet all the requirements for that EB2 LC before joining the company", you can use that.
Remember GC is for the future job.

Oh I got it.

I got it sdrblr,

Thank you very much. I have to check with my employer, what is that LC s skill set. If its same then I can use it. Thats really a good reliefe. :) I hope its same of my skilll set.

Thank you.
-Phani.

you dont get a point

Phani_gc said:
I got it sdrblr,

Thank you very much. I have to check with my employer, what is that LC s skill set. If its same then I can use it. Thats really a good reliefe. :) I hope its same of my skilll set.

Thank you.
-Phani.
If you have 5+ years of relevant experience before 2000 then you can use EB2 labour.The catch here is that the EB2 labour should specify explicitly about the alternate elligibility, something like MS +2 years experince or can be substituted with BS +5 years progressive experience.Otherwise you can not use that labour.Good Luck.

Oh k...:)

srignram said:
If you have 5+ years of relevant experience before 2000 then you can use EB2 labour.The catch here is that the EB2 labour should specify explicitly about the alternate elligibility, something like MS +2 years experince or can be substituted with BS +5 years progressive experience.Otherwise you can not use that labour.Good Luck.

Oh, I got it, If the EB2 labour is having the alternate ability option, when it was filed. Then I can use it.. Hmmm..:)

What about the skill set? Should it match or it doesn't matter?

Thanks srignram :)

-Phani.

Clarification

Just a quick clarification. You should have 5+ years "progressive" experience before the labour was filed or LC PD date. It does not matter when you joined the company. Recently USCIS asked me to prove 5 yrs experience before the LC PD date including experience from current employer.