• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

guidance about dv.2015

noora123

Hello im dv 2015 principle applicant with c.n 2015AF00065***

My question is is this number high or low

And i have submitted my D.S260 do i need to submit supprting documents to KCC.

my last question is there is problem with my name i filled on online application as

A1 A2 A4 (missed A3 proxy middle name) but on my all documents its mentioned and i mentioned it on my dv260 what do u thing about that..

Thanks in anticipation

Your CN is mid-range to slightly high, but not high enough to entertain fear of it not becoming current. Could possibly become current anytime from July 2015.

No supporting documents required to be sent to KCC. The missed name is not a major error that should cause you sleepless nights, so I will say don't worry about it. You can update your information at the time of your interview by requesting for the name to be added to your form.

Thank u for ur reply one more question. when i should expect respond from KCC like when they will tell me if my file is complete.or they will contact me only to tell me about my interview schedule time

Thank u for ur reply one more question. when i should expect respond from KCC like when they will tell me if my file is complete.or they will contact me only to tell me about my interview schedule time
You will have to follow the visa bulletin, once your number is current than you will receive an email from kcc to tell you to login and read your 2 notification letter.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

Sorry but how i will know if my number is current ?
Easy!
Once you see the cut-off for AF over 65xxx than you are current for an interview.
Exemple : cn 2014AF51555 is current for july 2014 because the visa bulletin cutoff show 56300 !
Tell me if you understand it now ?