Guests to Oath Ceremony

ringaringa

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I will be taking citizenship oath very soon. I want to take at least five people with me. Is seating an issue? In the oath notice, nothing is mentioned about the number of guests. Could you please let me know?

Thank you in advance!

I have a same concern . If they approve my citizenship application I would like for my husband, our little girl and my mom to be with me on my oath ceremony. I'll probably call USCIS or ask them at the interview about having family at the ceremony .

I have a same concern . If they approve my citizenship application I would like for my husband, our little girl and my mom to be with me on my oath ceremony. I'll probably call USCIS or ask them at the interview about having family at the ceremony .
I had an Oath ceremony early this month. There were many people who were naturalized with their guests - I saw whole families. My son and I were naturalized at the same oath, and we invited an American couple, very dear friends, basically, my American "mom" and "dad", to join us on this important event. The guests are seated in the court house hall while those who are naturalized stand in line to verify documents, and then are seated separately from guests on the designated places with numbers. They are called in at the oath in turn according to those numbers.

Normally, depending upon their seating capacity and the number of people that are there on their oath ceremony list, they do allow for reasonable number of guests during the oath ceremony.

Oath Ceremony in Oakland

Does anyone have experience with Oath ceremony in Oakland. My wife is think of bringing 5 guests, including 2 kids. Will that be a problem?