Guessssssssssss

reddy s

ANOTHER COMPANY NAME CHANGE APPROVAL

My details are as follows :

RD/ND : 03/00
FP : 03/31/01
Amended I-140 ND 5/01, AD 06/05

Approval : 6/18

I am a regular visitor and not so active user on this site. The help I received from this site is invaluable, beyond the reach of words. Especially, the IGATErs. I felt, I am not alone, by seeing their messages.

In my depressed moments, due to the prolonged process, the happy moments are approvals of IGATErs, their 140 approvals, etc.. Immigration community owes a lot to Rajiv Khanna and Myladoor, for their services.

My advise : If still anyone is waiting for AC21 regulations, please don\'t wait. Apply for amended 140. One hour of waiting is more valuable than redo 140 expenses.

Please let me know, if you need any more information.

My efforts :

* Applied I-140 Redo without RFE.
* Contacted Senators.
* Contacted CongressMan
* Personally met with representatives of Senator/Congressman.
* Sent a letter to VSC Director.
* Regularly prayed god to shield me against vagaries of INS.

No Title

guesswhat
congrats.

I had filed an amended I-140 6 months ago (ND Jan 24,2001), and to this date no approval. Did you do something different to get approval so quickly?
My info
EB3
I-485: ND Jan 2000
FP: March 28,2001
RFE Accepted: May 21st, 2001 (Employment Letter)

My Company was acquired Jan 1,2001

Thanks
T1

No Title

T1,Your lawyer might not have written the A# on your amended I140 application....you can find this out by looking at your amended I140 receipt....if the receipt don\'t have your A#, better contact your lawyer and take action.

No Title

T1. That is correct. If you have A number written on your I-140 and if your attorney asks INS to expedite the process, by linking the application, they will do that.

No Title

did ur tax id change? Our Company Lawyers keep advising that since our tax-id did not change there is no need for an amendment, I know I read the contrary here, but how in the world do I explain this to them, I doubt if they would ever take a user group notes!!! Please let me know !!

No Title

guesswhat,

I am one of those been stucked in this company name changes, and really happy for you. How do you feel after all these process. Do you feel it is useful to talk to congressman and senator?

If possible, can I get your email address, mine is cc_yz@hotmail.com.
I am really frustrate. PLease help me.

Thanks a lot

CAV

No Title

ccatvsc,

If you approach congressman or (and) senator, it wont hurt the process. There is a possibility that it may improve the chances. IF you meet a proper representative from their office, they really will help you.

No Title

guesswhat,

Could you post the info about how to contact the representative? either phone number or others.

THanks a lot

CAV

No Title

Congrats, guesswhat!! Can you contact both the senator and congressman at the same time ? If both of them (case workers) contact INS(VSC) and query about our case, will it pose any problem ? Can you please post ur experience. it will be of great help to me.

My RD is 01/00 and ND 02/00 EB-2 India. Still waiting. I contacted my local congress man\'s office and I was told the person who handles the immigration issues won\'t be in office till middle of next week. I was wondering whether to contact senator\'s office and just wait.