Guess what?

BPBJHL042002

Registered Users (C)
Guess what ? My case is approved. Finally! Quite a journey, frankly I am exhausted.

Here are the details:
RD: 07/01
ND: 09/01
FP: 01/02
RFE: 09/02 (EVL)
RFE Response: 11/02
AD: 03/13/03

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this site and Greaty-K for providing www.rupnet.com/immigration. These sites are a huge help in providing the support and in maintaining my sanity!

Keeping all fingers and toes cross for everyone in this waiting game. Hang in there guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey BP....,

Heartiest congratulations man!!!!!

good to see fellow comrades getting out of this waiting peril.

and just a lil query....when did your status change?and has your online and AVM both changed....... since you got your approval on the 13th.

take a leave and enjoy to the fullest !!!!

All The Best.

sks052001 -

Yeah, both the AVM and Online thingy changed to reflect the approval date. Actually the approval notice arrived today and my lawyer emailed me telling me about it!!

Hang in there - sks052001. I know you have heard lots of encouragement words and trust me, so have I over the months of waiting. I finally kinda bite the bullet towards the end, resort to all the kind words of encouragement and did not check on my status for days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I'll be around on the board, this place is addictive plus it's where I get most support through all these times. :D

Another old timer gone!

Good news man. Looks like NSC is getting on the fast track. All the best.

Thanks again guys. Just hang in there. I know it is harder said than done. But forgetting about it once in a while helps with the sanity thing.

Went for passport stamping. Whole experience took me by surprise. Let's say that the drive to the local BCIS took me longer than the stamping. Gave my approval notice. She asked for driver's license to verify ID. Asked for my EAD and Advance Parole. Finger printed index finger and signed the form. Then told me card takes 10 months. Stamping was done in 8 minutes. :D

Took with me courtesy copy, passport (with I-94), 2 ADIT photos, EAD, and Advance Parole.

8 minutes WOW!

You can't even get to a live person if you call any customer service
toll free numbers in US in 8 minutes.
You've waited long enough for your 485 approval.

Congrats
Sept13

BPBJHL042002,

what city did you get your stamp in? did you have to fill out another form and pay a fee to get a plastic card? Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Congratulations

Congrats BPB...

U can enjoy your freedom now. God bless everyone else waiting.

dina

dina - did my stamping at KC, MO. I think it is another form (89, not sure the form number) you have to sign and be fingerprinted (index only). No fees to get your physical GC.

MAn...I am sooooo happy for u

I was waiting to hear good news from u bud...
AWESOME!!! I am sooo happy for u ..now u and ur spouse can be together again.soon.hopefully
Congratulations once more
Cheers
Jack

Thanks!

Thanks Jack. I hope so. But again you hear the rule of thumb of not leaving your employer for another 6 months! Otherwise they will report to BCIS and revoke the GC. Hmmm...that's another whole new story, I guess....

What about you buddy? Are you & "Jill" going to be an item again? I hope Jill's planning on moving out to CA! :D Which part of CA are you in?

hi again...

well as for me,my employer dint make me sign anything stating 6mos crap,etc,but given the way the economy is,I am not sure my moving soon is a reality..as for "jill",she has the same problems..currently we r planning to go back home to canada,do some hiking,spend time with the folks,etc
then she has to start applying for jobs here...I am in SFO.
btw,dont know if this is relevant or not,but "Jill" is Indian( and not native american indian,but india-indian) ,and she directed me to this site...
:)
Hey..I am feeling the happiness for u man
Cheers
JAck