Guess what , Carte blanche - 485 Approved

la_cool

Registered Users (C)
I have been checking my status and visiting this site almost every day and for some reason I stopped looking for more than a week. In fact I felt time will tell everything, And today afternoon I just went to Immigration site, and I was completely blown away to see my status got approved.

Now I feel GC process itself helps you to undergo patience, mental strength and determination.

Thanks to Mr. Rajeev Khanna who helped in getting this site up and running.

Also thanks a lot for all the support and contribution from various supporters who share their ideas, knowledge and help this site to make it really successful.

My case got approved, but my wife s case is still pending, anyway I feel one step at a time .

RD – 12/26/01
ND – 01/14/02
EAC – 0208350***

GC = “Patience is Virtue“

Congratulations!!!!!
Would you please tell your FP dates.
Your wife will be approved soon like you did.

Congrats la_cool.
Looks like VSC is going at top gear now. I think they will clear December pretty soon (within a month). Now i don't need to worry
about horrible delays in I485 processing at VSC. I hope that the bad days are gone.

Congrats

Congrats and good luck !!!!

RD : 12/18/2001
ND : 01/02/2002
FP : 03/14/2002
AD : ??

Congratulations! What a start for your weekend - it's party time! But before that --- please update rupnet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Wish VSC moves with the current speed!

VSC made a lot of progress in the past few weeks. Let's just cross our fingers to with they can continue with whatever they are doing right now. :D

??VSC Lots of progress in past few weeks???

Can you please give me some more details as to what you are basing your statement on - thanks :(

VSC made a lot of progress in the past few weeks.