Guess What??? Approved Approved Approved

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
FOLKS: The 485 TONS of Weight is gone from my shoulders as I called today, the AVM in Vermont. This case is approved march 05, 20001. I call around 4.10PM and the Avm was updated rightaway after approval today.
I feel like a free man now. What a long tired, boring, crucial journey of 540 days in uncertainity. These 540 days will be the black part of my life.:((

Anyway, Guys if my one can approve and everyone and each one would be
approve one day at a time. No matter what or how I say it but unless
your case is not approve, your mind won\'t rest... But hang in there and
one day it will be over... I don\'t have words to describe, how much I enjoy be part of this wonderful Board or Myladoor website which give you
big hope of approvals on day to day basis. You guys are wonderful...
Once again I salute to those who share every bit of information as they receive it. God bless you all !!!!!!!

My details are follow:
PD 01-98
RD:09-99
ND:10-99
FP:09-2000
RFE: 02-12-2001 Employment Letter
RFE RESPONDED: 02-19-2001
RFE Updated: 02-21-2001 by AVM
APPROVED: March 05, 2001
AVM Updated March 05,20001
Country Other, Eb3

No Title

congrats and all the best!! i remember i responded to one of ur mssgs a week ago. our both rfe\'s were rec by ins on 2/21. unfortunately mine has not been approved yet. it\'s great to know u are free from this headache and can move on with ur life.

No Title

Thank you sudeep...:)) I\'m sure yours would be approved in the matter of days:))) keep the hope up it is on the way:)))))

No Title

My 485 approved 0n 03/05/2001 as per my previous message but no approval letter until 03-11-01 yet. I hope I will get it on Monday.
VSC makes you suffer up to the end:(