==> San Jose FP waiters thread (from 02/19/2002)

I have exactly the same info as you.

also scheduled on 5/28. Are you going to get the early fp? I still wonder if it will be harmful. Maybe I will wait till that day come

it should be ok

alicia, Based on this web site and some of the experiences of my colleagues and friends, I think it is ok to early FP. In one case, it seems, the officer at the counter said as much. The key is to get in past the guard, which means get there at a non-peak hr, good luck.

early fp in SJ

MD : 01/02/02
RD : 01/04/02
ND : 01/10/02
No EAD; No AP
FP ND : 04/18/02
FP Schd : 05/28/02
FP Done : 04/24/02
FP LOC : SJ
EB2-RIR-INDIA

SJ INS ASC was a nice experience. I thought there would me more security considering everything but that wasnt so.

No Title

Hmm... Funny I went for an early FP too..yesterday and they sent me back saying that today they would only do people with appointments...try some other day....

What time did you go?

hmm..

8:00 am

Surprizing but useful info. Folks, dont go on Tuesday for early fp then. Sun and Mon are hols, guess traffic is slightly more Tuesdays.

any jan ND fp\'s ?

i see that last fp was at wac-02-083-xxxxx. any fp\'s after that? guys pl respond i want make sure my fp was not lost in mail.

Early Finger Printing?

I just spoke w/ a paralegal at my attorney\'s office. She advised me not to go and get an early FP done. To go only on the day as scheduled
. Has anyone w/ an early finger printing received their approval?
Do you think it messes up the process?

I checked avm ...

we did our early finger printing on 04/06 it was scheduled 04/20.Our Notice date is 11/16.
Today I checked avm it has not been update for me..it is still saying we asked you to appear for fp etc etc but for my wife it says they received it on 04/12 and processing have resumed.

I hope it is good sign....

fp done in san jose

RD: 4/05/02
FN: 4/20/02
FP schedule: 5/28/02
FP done: 4/26/02

nothing else came yet,

Now just waiting...

Get Lost FI485 - This thread is only for San Jose filers.......Don\'t confuse others

You are in Oakland region ... so stop posting your messages here....bye

Oye, shut up,

I am not confusing anybody here, I don\'t know where I file from. I just share my info, you should get lost, and go back where you were from, becase you don\'t even know how to speak.

Early FP should not matter

Two of my friends did their FP 1 month before scheduled date and they both got approvals. So I guess it should not matter.

FI485, you are very very rude!!!!

you don\'t know where you file from? you know where you live right?!
fp is based on your home address.....

No Title

FI485,

In the past you did mention that your FP is scheduled in Oakland. As "oye" wrote your message #138 in this thead is confusing. It gives an impression that some one in "San Jose" area got FP notices with 04/05/02 RD which is not true. Here is the link for Oakland thread, Can you please post to this thread?
PCeeTmp "==> Oakland FP waiters thread (from 02/19/2002)" 4/24/02 4:21pm

Thanks a lot in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
- PCee

thanks, PCee

I know it is a little confuse because I didn\'t mention my schedule FP location is "Oakland", ( actually I mentioned before ).

The reason I post here is because I got a lot infomation from this thread, so I\'ve done my FP early, that\'s why I share my info in this thread.

anyway, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for all your suggestion.

good luck, guys.

FP Notice Recd dt 04/26/2002 @ SJC

I\'m pcee list for jan; username z2e2;
fp notice dt : 04/26/02
sched for : 06/05/02