==> Recent approvals for April 2002 part 3

No Title

h1b1,

It is unbelievable but wonderful. But under estimated processing time it says 6-18 months! Based on best and worst cases probably it should be 4-14 moths! It is possible that the best case could be "Age Out case"...

- PCee

Pcee...

Initially i thought it is 2000 Dec not 2001 dec..I talked to my lawyer and she confirmed that it is dec 2001 filed case not 2000 filed case. She also wonder to see this approval. The lase approval she received is the one which is filed in Aug 7th , 2001. I dont know what kind of wonders we have to see in the next few months.

bankebihari123

could u give us more details of the approval like
a) when did the person get approval notice and
b) what is his wac number
c) notice date
d) receipt date
e) fingerprinting date
f) country
g) location

Of course my request is purely for tracking purposes and any input will be highly appreciated.

TSC Interesting approval... -PCee

from ISN board..
Subject: Surprise Approval from TSC
Posted By: SL2001 Registered User
Posted At: 4/22/02 12:17:45 pm
We received the surprise approvals for our I485 applications from TSC on April 19 and did the stamping in this morning with no concerns or even questions. Never expected it this soon. Never contacted INS or anybody else about the matter. Did not even have a lawyer.
These are the details.
RD June 14, 2001
ND June 21, 2001
FP December 08, 2001
AD April 12, 2002
EB2 Based on a NIW
===============================================

But by looking into actual data in TSC, June 14 RD should get Aug end or Sept ND though! -PCee

Hi guys I know all of us are concerned...

But the only info I have is that the approval is of WAC-01-28XXXX or above ...Sorry that is the only only info I have ...Country is India and Eb3 is category ....

lack of responses

Folks,
the lack of responses could be because of changes in the site that didnt allow people to post. I emailed the sysop to get write permissions. We need to get this information to all people so that they can start posting.

sf91

Congratulations to your firends who got approved.

bankebihari123,

See if you could findout exact approval dates for your friends. It would be really interesting if they are on or after 04/12.

Thanks
PCee

read section on IBIS views

madha "Processing delay could be \'cause of new additional security checks" 4/19/02 7:03pm

No Title

gracious,
If your are looking for I-485 processing date then, for next couple of months it is going to stay at 04/01/2001.

By the way CSC is issuing JIT once in every 15 days app.

-PCee

Waiting for AP, EAD approvals as well

I am waiting for AP, EAD approvals as well :) and also want to know what applications (if any) have they been processing instead of our 485s ;)