==> Recent approvals for April 2002 part 3

PCee

Registered Users (C)
koixnahin "==>Recent approvals for April 2002 part 2" 4/8/02 4:09pm (previous thread)

Please add any new approvals here. If reposting please add link to original post.

Thanks
PCee

I-485 hopeful got approved recently...

Got following private message from "I-485 hopeful"
 -PCee

Sent: 20 hr ago - Apr 15, 02 19:29 New
Subj: Approval

Hi PCee,
I recently got my approval. However, for some reason, I am not able to post the message on the board, so I am letting you know to update your site.

I would also like to personally thank you for all your hard work in maintaining the site.

Thanks, I-485_Hopeful

Hi Pcee

Hi Pcee,
Can you please help me to understand which month RD approval
is in progress, I seen RD belong to APR/MAY/JUNE/JULY/AUG/SEP month
cases approving, is this is random process and not in order.

For OCT/23, fp done on 03/26 any guess when Approval can occur.

Thank you very much

No Title

kemp_kols,

As far as I observed CSC is processing AOS cases based on Month of ND (not RD), but note that people filed in July, August and Sept 2001 have SeptND. Right now CSC is processing Sept ND. Since almost 3 months worth of cases are accumulated with Sept ND, it may take a bit more time to finish all Sept cases. Then note that there are very few cases with Oct ND! So it is possible that CSC may finish Oct cases a bit faster (it won\'t take a month to finish these cases). Since your ND is in Nov, I am guessing that it will take any where between 6 to 8 weeks to see any Nov 2001 ND approvals.

The past one week we didn\'t see any aprovals (especially since April 9th), but otherwise CSC is speeding up in processing in the recent past.

Good luck
PCee

I-485 hopeful approval date 04/05

Got following private message from "I-485 hopeful"
-PCee

Sent: 3 hr 34 min ago - Apr 17, 02 11:28 New
Subj: Approval

Hi PCee,
I recieved the approval notice in mail on 4/10. The date on the approval notice is 4/05.

Could you please post a message about my approval on the main board, as I am unable to that.

My thoughts

One reason could be that people are not able to post here. I had this issue and I did send you a private message as well, but I don\'t see my listing in your list @tripod. I believe there may be more like me.

No Approvals...

Folks... I don\'t see any approvals... there aren\'t any approvals or the traffic has moved to the new site rupnet??? This was a great central place to track everything and I feel the spreadsheets maintained by PCee is very simple and something I think people got used to. I really didn\'t like the other rupnet site... Hope people start posting approvals here...

Friend got approved on 04/10 -PCee

One of my friend got approved. Here are the case details:
RD 07/2001
ND 09/2001
AD 04/10/2002 (I am absolutely sure about the correctness of data provided here)
Came to know about approval on 04/11 through AVM (Didn\'t check AVM on 4/10)!

It\'s a 245(i) case and approved without any RFE etc.
I don\'t have any more details about this case.

- PCee

No Title

surajban,

No, not yet! Note that I have one friend who got approved on 04/09 and another one on 04/10! Hopefully we will see ton of cases next week. :)

- PCee

well

"thadasthu" means "so be it", its a superstition.
(In mythology, gods give boons my saying this word)i just feel like saying it after PCee\'s comment.

CSC - 485 - Columbus , Ohio residence - Dec 2001 ND

Pcee ,

looking at the latest approvals , CSC seems to be processing Sept ND cases . I live in Columbus, Ohio where FP is being done for June and July NDs filed in NSC and TSC .. Any idea when things will start moving for me ?

Thanks,
Pugal74