==> Oakland FP waiters thread (from 02/19/2002)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
If your place of residence comes under Oakland ASC and waiting for FPs or got FPs post here... Summary..     http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ Old Oakland thread(s)...   11/30 - 02/19 H1b1 "Oakland area FP waiters Thread" 11/30/01 02:27pm

- PCee

when will i get my FP?

RD - 09/26
ND - 10/01
AP/EAD - End Dec

still waiting for FP ?
How long will i have to wait for my FP?
shall i send a FP enquiry?
can i get my GC before June this year ?

got FP but the AVM has not changed?

FP rescheduled for 10/13/01 but neither the message changed nor have the approval. Dose the AVM message chage after the fingure printing??
Help !

"This Case is Approved on 22nd Feb"

Finally approved on Feb 22nd. My case was never in the state of "process resumed". It was always "process pending" until it got approved.
WAC 01-269-51XXX
FP Done on Dec 12th (Actually Scheduled on Dec 26th)
I pray every body get the approvals at the earliest..

** Good luck to every body on board ***

Got FP notice

My attorney received FP notices for me and my wife and it is scheduled for the 28th of march in Oakland ASC...for some strange reason i did not get a copy....is this normal ?

RD - 10/2
ND - 10/12
EAD - 12/19
AP - 12/28
FP received - don\'t know the exact date but my attorney said he receieved it sometime last week
FP scheduled - 3/28

PCee please update...thanks.

Received FP Notice

It seems that things are moving fast. My lawyer told me that she recieved FP notices-:) Details:
RD 10/17/01
ND 11/16/01
EAD 02/19/02
FP Recieved 02/27/02 (With lawyer)
FP Scheduled 03/29/02 (Oakland)

Good luck to fellow waiters.
thnx

FP notices for WAC-02-044-XXXXX

Hello PC, Please update.
Note my details are under JohnyWalker

RD 10/26
ND 11/19
REC WAC-02-044-XXXXX
AP 1/17
EAD 2/26
FP Notice received. FP Date Scheduled at Oakland on 3/30

How long from AVM update to card?

My wife\'s EAD was approved on Feb 25 as per AVM. However the msg says that a card has been requested and this can take 120 days !!!!

Did you actually get the card...if so, how long from the AVM update to rcpt of card.

Thanks,
Madman

No Title

Well according to previous posts the AVM should change to "This case has been approved" in about a weeks time.I am still waiting to hear that.After that the card arrives in a couple of days may be 4-5.
take care

Congratulations on getting EAD, FPs

JWalker,

Your details are under "Walker Johny" It took some time for me to realize it... :)

-PCee

PCee can you change the handle form JohnWalker to JWalker

PCee can you change the handle from JohnWalker to JWalker.
I lost the JohnyWalker passwrod

No Title

JWalker,
Just changed your ID, Once your AVM message changes to "THis case is approved" it will take app. 3 to 4 days to get EAD card.
Goodluck
PCee

Received FP notice

Category:EB2
I-485:WAC-02-050-xxx
RECEIPT DATE: 11/23/01
NOTICE DATE: 11/27/01
FP location: Oakland

FP scheduled on 4/6/02, might go earlier...
Looks like the Oakland FP\'s have started arriving.

FP done on 3/02

FP scheduled for 3/28 at Oakland ASC
FP done yesterday at San Jose. Reached there at 2.30 pm and was out in less than 10 mins...absolutely no questions asked. You only need to take your Passport or DL along with the FP notice.

I was surprised at the actual location of the ASC...it was in the middle of a shopping complex and very easy to not notice it. But then again this is a privately owned center that is approved by the INS. From what i could surmise they get paid on the number of FP\'s they process and could care less if your FP is scheduled in Oakland or anywhere else as long as it falls under the jurisdiction of CSC.
Wonder why Oakland ASC doesn\'t subscribe to this theory ?

I\'m not sure if early FP helps or not but now that it\' s done i can come up with a lot of other theories until i get my approval :)

What is the address for SJ ASC???

I am scheduled for FP in Oakland on 4/6/02, but would like to try getting it done earlier.

Thanks in advance.