==> JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

How long you have been waiting after FP?

Hi Vijay,

Good to hear from you after long time. How long have you been waiting after FP? What does AVM say in your case?

Check your private message

I had sent a private message to you, hope you got it.
Call me when you get a chance we should discuss our status.

Thanks

The unlucky thread ( FP done no approval )

For all those who did not get our approvals with all others, should we start a new tread or may be a yahoo group ?? It would not only keep our info together and keep track of any advances, but also might help us to chalk out a strategy ( if any ) to get out of this INS mess. Any comments ??

BTW, I was lucky to talk to an IIO lastweek and asked him the status. He was not too helpful, but indicated to me that the FP results did not make it into the file. This puts the file in a state of limbo, and never gets assigned to an officer. He asked to me send a fax enquiry, which I duly did.

Just when I was thinking the dawn is here, all I see in the horizon is darkness...

July 30 case WAC# 01-279-5xxxx

Please update the CSC tracker. here are my case details
RD 7/30/2001
EAD 11/26/2001
AP 11/22/2001
FP rcvd 12/10/2001
FP done 1/16/2002 at Oakland
Message changed to "processing resumed on 1/23 "
Waiting for approval ......

Please add my info to PCeeGCee Tracker

MD: 7/17/01
RD: 7/19/01
ND: 9/5/01
WAC#: WAC-01-275-XXXXX
AP: 10/30/01
EAD: 11/12/01
FPRcvd: 10/31/01
FPDone: 11/9/01
FPSchd: 12/7/01
FPLocation: San Francisco
AD: WAITING...
PD: 11/20/00
EB?: EB2
Remarks: AVM msg 1/4/02 resumed

stamping completed

I got my stamping done last Friday ( 5th April ) at SFO. Walked in casually after ( my )
lumch around 12:40 PM and finished by 1:25 PM. Used courtesy copy ( attorney didn\'t
send in original till now ).

Got a 6-line orange coloured rubber stamp on the passport saying it was the temporary
evidence of permanent status with rest of details added by hand ( WAC number, name,
date etc. ). No wonder people get detained for secondary inspection if they travel on this
stamp. Anybody so inclined could stamp this on their own on their passport and go in
and out of U.S. if not for the secondary inspection !!

What an anti-climax after going though three and a half years of "excitement" !!!

WAC# 01-288-5XXXX approved on 04/04

Just heard on the AVM.
I\'m in PCee\'s July list.
RD: 24(?) Aug (don\'t remember the exact date)
ND: 09/19
FP Done: 01/29 (scheduled 02/23)
AD: 04/04

hi CSC guys I\'m from VSC and made a Easy trackerwith lots of features, like sorting and Autoemail o

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration

Launched on 4/01/02 for VSC only, and till today 600 VSC guys entered ther information. Today all the centers are launched. Visit and post your information. And do let me know how can I improve.
Greaty-k
waiting for approval

Case not assigned. RD - 07/25/01 ND - 09/08/01 WAC-01-276-xxxxx

Hello Folks,
AVM updated to FP reviews recieved on 01/12/02. I called IIO on 04/08/02 and was told that case is not assigned to an officer. Getting frustrating because she told me that everything was in order. What should I do? Will sending an Inquiry help, which I did send in yesterday? Any theories as to what is holding this up? Didnt change addresses or jobs.
Thank you very much.

Not assigned to IIO.. MD- 07/24/01 RD - 09/08/01 - Assigned now How much longer

Hello,
I called in today and found that they assigned my case to an officer on 9th April. How long does this process take? Thanks

sailor!! I guess you are getting too anxious

Take it easy buddy...I know how it feels when people applied after you get their approvals when you don\'t...but for most of us that\'s how it is....As of now yours is not aged out yet to be worried....you are well within CSC\'s processing range of ND\'s.....Avoid talking to IIO every week...IIO\'s are not always reliable...I wouldn\'t be surprised if you call \'morrow and another IIO says your case is not yet assigned.............

You are right about that Milli

I am getting anxious for sure :). I will take your advice and stop talking to IIO. Is there any specific reason as to why you say that? I hope the IIO was right about this one though :).
Thanks

No Title

One of my friend family got their approval notices in the mail today (approved on 04/09). RD 07/2001, ND 09/2001, FP 02/2002. As of yesterday AVM was still saying for one "FPs sent.." and for other "FPs received and processing resumed..."

I don\'t have any further information on this case...

- PCee

No Title

sailor,
It takes any where between couple of days to couple of weeks for approval.
-PCee

Any reason why talking to IIO is bad?

Milli advised me to avoid talking to an IIO often.
Is there any specific reason for this other than going through the roller-coaster of emotions.

sailor

in AILA meetings INS has indicated that if a person regularly talks to IIO they will delay his/her case by rfe and interview

Nothing to be gained by calling IIO
Process does not speed up by calling IIO