==> JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

Case Approved RD:Jul13 ND:Aug 29

Checked the AVM and it said:

This case has been approved on March 4

Details :

RD: July 13
ND: Aug 29
WAC-01-269-XXXXX

Thanks

Any latest approvels from June or July RD with Priority Date -2001 ?????.

is there any one with "JUNE OR JULY RD" got approved recently whose priority dates falls in to 2001...

thanks in advance

According to avm

485 approved on march 4th . Not yet received the approval notice.
I will keep you posted .

Thanks for everyone on this forum .

Case not assigned yet.

Talked to IIO this morning, my case still pending , not assigned yet. But the background check results have been collected. A couple of weeks to go, even month(s)???

My info, PD 12/01, MD 7/16, ND 8/29, FP done 11/30, 1/12 process resumed. WAC-270-5xxxxx

king_1616,

When i talked to IIO last week , she said my case was not yet assigned . They might not have the latest information . This forum has seen many cases like that . I guess hang on . I hope you get approved soon .

Talkedto IIO today. She said that the FP were collected and my case is under processing.Will get an

what needs to be done after..

what needs to be done after "process resumed...", you mentioned the "background check results have been collected..." can you specify ......

Thanks
J.X.

Talked to IIO

Guys,

I just talked to IIO and she told me and my wife\'s background check details were obtained by INS on Feb 6th. The case is not yet assigned to any officer and she told me it will take 90 - 120 days from here.

Do you know how long it takes after the background check is done? It\'s been more than a month since they got those details and my case is not yet assinged to any officer. My handle is Ram Mummidi on PCee July list.

Thanks,
Ram.

Approved, just got a email from my lawyer

I just got a email from my lawyer that my I-485 has been approved,

I am already on Pcee\'s list as ganand, Thanks to guy. My details are are as follows
PD-10/99
RD-07/17
Wac-01-271-5****
FP-12/28
AD:03/04

Approved, just got a email from my lawyer

I just got a email from my lawyer that my I-485 has been approved,

I am already on Pcee\'s list as ganand, Thanks to guy. My details are are as follows
PD-10/99
RD-07/17
Wac-01-271-5****
FP-12/28
AD:03/04

Heard the Magic words

I-485 approved as per AVM on March 5, 2002.

RD 07/10/2001
ND 08/27/2001
FP 02/09/2002
AD 03/05/2002 as per AVM
(WAC-01-268..)

Havent received the notice yet. Will keep you posted...

Thanks everyone on this forum...

Got the passport stamped today

Today, I and my wife went and got out passport stamped at San Francisco. We went at 8:00 and we were out by 8:30 am. The officials were very friendly, told us we should be getting the card in 6 months.

Thanks to Dee Rod, Pcee, Sid , Rajiv Khanna and other, Hope rest of you get your approval soon.

My FP status

My FP status is still pending..it\'s been almost 240 days since I filed I-485...my case still says "it has been received"...fax inquiries and calling INS have been of no avail..apparently they are having issues with FP notices for folks filed before Oct 2001..let\'s wait and watch..