==> JAN-MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

What can I do? I am very disappointed with INS

my case wac-01-165-x has been pening for one year, INS never updates AVM voice message since day one.
Called IIO about case status, my case has not even been assigned to any officer yet. Then,
sent fax inquiry to duty officer, they replied that they are still processing those cases on 01/01/01.
Nothing happens. By this way, I really don\'t know when INS will process my case ....

If I had not sent fax request for FP notice, I might not have had my FP done on Feb.12, 2002.
INS already appoved a lot of cases which were notified in Aug., even Sept. How come they don\'t process the april case .
The time delay is too much.

Really wonder what I can do next step ... seems to stay in immigration jail ...

90 days after FP

Hi ddkin,

Sorry to hear that it took so long for you to get your FP done. My lawyer says that INS won\'t entertain any inquiries until at least 90 days after FP. So you have to wait a little more and then start the inquires again.

But the inquiries haven\'t helped me yet.

Wac-163.... FP on Aug 17th 2001....assigned to officer in mid december and still waiting...;-(

I guess it is all luck and we are just plain unlucky...

-blue

Rceived a second FP notice

Anybody else? I actually did FP on 1/10 and AVM has been updated to "...the results of your fingerprints review have been received and the processing on your application has resumed..." for a long time...

It Just Gets Better & Better...

Yup, as I feared... I checked the AVM today and I\'m now the proud owner of an RFE on my I-485...

I don\'t know what it\'s about yet, though I\'m prepping for the paystubs/W-2s situation -- I\'ve changed jobs, changed states, and changed regions of the country, and haven\'t yet notified INS, so this one\'s going to be interesting... the jobIS very much "same or similar", and the pay\'s almost identical, so that should work OK... in a way I\'m relieved, because at least I know where things stand.

Hope life find you all in a better state.

Will keep you all posted with details as they transpire.

hi davidjed

I give below the link to the rfe thread no 4
you will find other people in that thread (rfe\'ers)

Please post your messages there also

I have copied your message there

regards

rsrgc

BVM "RFE Thread Part 4" 4/1/02 3:32pm

why this web site doesn\'t allow me to reply message?

I used to use my login name "ddkin" to browse this web site. However,
whenever I use "ddkin" and would like to reply some posting, I could not see the button "Reply". What I saw is only the button "Mark".

So I have to register another login name.

Another three weeks passed by, I still have not got any news from INS.
ND is 04/24/01, FP done on 2/12/02 .....

My god, how come INS doesn\'t process cases in time order. So many I-485 cases that were filed in Aug., Sept 2001 have been approved. However, our cases were filed at the beginning of April 2001. It is really unfair .... frustrated .... God ......

hi dd_csc_485 aka ddkin

Please send an email to monica@immigration.com to solve your password problem.

Your fp was done quite late it was done on feb 12 2002 So my guess is you have to wait a little more. They may process your case any time from now to end of may 2002

Sorry that you have to wait

Good Luck

Received another FP notification

I received another FP notification.
First we (Self and wife) did FP in November. Again, wife got another FP due to lack of clarity. She did FP in Jan 2002. Now both of us received another FP notification. I think INS is no better than any third world country administration.

No Title

dd_csc_485/ddkin,

I had same problem with my ID.

Check e-mail account attached to ddkin (that you specified while creating that ID), probably you received an e-mail from this board asking yout to confirm your ID! Once you respond to that e-mail you will get your ID back.

- PCee

Finally the wait is over

Hi,
I along with my wife and daughter received our approvals on Friday.

Pcee can you please update your site.

Wishing speedy approvals for all of you who are waiting.

Thanks
Bond07.

Details
CSC EB2
RD 05/07/01
AD 05/07/02
Fp Nov 01
RFE APR 03
RFE Replied APR 22nd

Please discontinue this thread and use new one...

PCeeTmp "==>2001 JAN to JUL thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)" 5/16/02 9:43pm
Thanks
PCee