>>>>>>Lastest AUG Filer List, 61 person now.<&l

please check

Please check your dates. Your ND is sep 27 but your EAC is 02-040. This is not possible as EAC-02 starts from Oct 1st onwards

mycard

The unique list of August filers is ready. There seems to be 157 primary filers.I am just waiting for any more additions and planning to post it on Sunday night. For information, there are people registered at Nduama\'s site under VSC category. So I will check for any new additions there in these two days and will post it on Sunday. Thanks to you and Bangalore Baba for taking the initiative of compiling this list.

no...

looks like you didn\'t get the point. eac with nd in sep2001 should be something like 012xxxxx and not 020xxxxx. your eac is correct because your nd is after oct2001.

to gcFunWaiting. Do you agree?

There ARE lots of aug filer, but I perfer focus on the filer/visitor in our forum to keep a prompt respond. Do you agree?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Latest AUG filer 78

>>>>>>>>>>> see attachment

hi guys

i am daily watching this site it is helping a lot those guys who are waiting for approval.
my RD:08/02/2002
   FP:01/16/2002
waiting for approval
as per immigration portal info i ma expecting in mid april

mycard

Okay. Got you. I thought the other way like everyone is keen to have most of the August Filers list. So that way I made the list. Came to 158. But anyway if you want to keep track of people participating in this forum only, let us have the timely updated list as you are doing. Good job.Thank you.