GSM changes confusions.... please help!!

just4anshul

Hi,

I am planning to migrate permanently to Australia. I am applying for my MBA in Finance for Semester 1 2008. I have a few questions regarding the changes to the GSM from Sep 1st:

1. The only jobs that I could do after my MBA on the SOL were Finance Manager (60 pts), General Manager (60 pts), Management Consultant (50). Are there any other jobs that are likely to be approved by the Accessing Authorities for MBA graduates?

2. I manage only 115 pts (including 5 points for the 2 year Aussie education requirement). I can get the temp Skilled Graduate visa to get 1 year work ex (and thus 10 bonus points taking my tally to 125) in my nominated occupation, but then the new rules say that I will have to apply within 6 months of my degree. I am just confused how this will work. Because in 6 months I will just have 6 months of work experience and thus not get those bonus points. Is there a way around this?

Any help/advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

A.

Hi,

You are right in being confused at the recent changes.

In order to give you the correct advice, one will need assess all your details and background information and see if you do indeed meet the criteria.

My name is Marina Khachatrian, I am registered Migration Agent (MARN 0636264) and I run a company called Visa Express Migration Services in Sydney, Australia.

I will gladly assess your eligibility against this visa if you email me a current resume.

Thanks
Marina