GreenPatta - gets his green

GreenPatta

Registered Users (C)
My case got approved on Nov 1(NO RFE).
My EAC # EAC - 02 - 044 - 5****

I have updated rupnet.

Congratulate me guys/gals :)

congrats Greenpatta

wow. I can't believe that those INS brains approved your case. I am happy for you. Tell those Intelligent Informative INS officers to approve my case also.

hey, what is your RD, EB and State?

Re: congrats Greenpatta

paraj - I know you deserved to be approved long before me considering the fact that your case is long due (PD date - 1997).

I have always maintained that cases should be approved by RD dates and my heart really goes out to all people from Aug/Sept and early OCT cases still awaiting approval.

As for your questions - my PD 05/21/00, ND is 10/23/01, State - NJ and category EB3

I have had my own share of problems during this process probably not as intense as some of you. To begin with my company would not apply for me under EB2 though I was qualified for EB2. That really pissed me off. Their excuse "company policy". Secondly during I-140, the attorney insisted on I-485 though I was more keen on Consular processing. I am sure consular processing would have got me approved at least 10 months earlier.

Anyways, an approval makes you forget all the pain/agony. I hope you get approved pretty soon too.

btw, paraj I have called Bush and informed him about your case. He said he will handle your case as soon as he is done solving his issues with Bin Laden and Saddam :)

Originally posted by paraj
wow. I can't believe that those INS brains approved your case. I am happy for you. Tell those Intelligent Informative INS officers to approve my case also.

hey, what is your RD, EB and State?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks greenpatta

I am happy for you. May GOD Bless You.

For yor Information: Bush has as much Influence on INS as we do by calling them.