Greenland Summary Report FY 03

Anybody running script on FY03?

I have run on two more days....

Oct 29th and 30th, will post update soon......

Where is everybody?

Anybody running script on FY03?

FY 2003 update

I have added data for 021, 022 and 023

How about anybody... or is it just me who is running lin....

Kilaru: have you run complete list of 006 and 007…..

Yannahalli: 03-040 how about you?

bindaas, curryus or sachdev .......

Have run F03' 040

Ankur : Please see my earlier posting. I ran the Greenland report for 040 in the range indicated. Since there is very little action by BCIS on these dates, I did not run the entire range that day.

I think we should run for 040 some time in April / May time frame to guage any progress.

I understand that...

But if we have whole set of data ready by that time, then we only have to run 485's... And I am not running update's either, all I am doing and asking others to run for the first time and get all the 485 LIN's...

And only reason I have not include LIN 03 040 because it s not complete...

Thanks

I need time

Ankur : What is that you need me to post? The spread sheet with the LIN03040 data to be inlcuded in your summary table?

I need to run the rest of the numbers from 040 - 51000 onwards to complete the entire range upto 040 - 54500.

I shall run these later and could upload the entire spread sheet afterwards.

Question : Would one be able to run the script only for these 485 applicable LIN numbers?

LIN 03040 : 50K through 52K

Ankur, as mentioned by you I have run the numbers for LIN 03 - 040 - 50K through 52K (see attachment)

I shall run the remaining 2500 numbers in the next few days and post them.

Please advise if there is anything else I need to do at this stage.

Have a nice weekend.
:)

Attachment not being uploaded

I fail to understand as to why the attachment is not being uploaded....am I doing something wrong?

Custom Cat - Code 4 U

Let me have your email address again - I have some code that may be of some use to you. Do you still have my email address?