Green_Always, Turned REAL Green This Spring 2008.

Green_Always

Registered Users (C)
Green_Always, Turned REAL Green This Spring 2008.

Me and my Wife received "Approval Notice" "Welcome Notice" and "Card Production Ordered" Emails this morning.

However I am yet to receive similar emails for my Kid 485 Application, Any one had to go thru similar experience?

Finally I got thru this, not much thrilled, long wait ended like, wanted this much earlier, anyways I cant cry anymore on this.

Nice Fourm and Nice Sharing, Sharing is much needed !! and Information shared by many people is useful to many others, Hence I request everyone on this Fourm to share, It is very useful to people who are in Dark, - My 2 Cents.

Congragulations..

Congragulations-- enjoy ur green

could you please mention ur date.. I am also waiting with OCT 2001, EB3, India.
enjoy ur green..:):):)

As i mentioned you last time, you'll get your GC approvals soon

Congrats man, enjoy the green freedom now

Thanks Everyone.. Hope this Journey Ends soon for all of them waiting whose RD's are from 2005 and 2006 with Orginal PD's of 2001 and 2002, I know and understand the Pain.

Substitute Cases with RD 2007's Please Wait, while we with Orginal Labour and Old RD's get approved. - I can tell this but I cant control this.

But whole USCIS is one mistry.

Wish all of them Good to happen soon.

Me and my Wife received "Approval Notice" "Welcome Notice" and "Card Production Ordered" Emails this morning.

Interesting, you also got 'Approval Notice' email:eek:. Many who approved recently only got 'Welcome' and 'Card Production' emails.

Congratulations.

Congrats

Congratulations. Would you mind letting me know what is your exact PD? My case is almost same as yours PD Oct 5th 2001. Was pending name check from March 2005 and was cleared NC on Oct 27th 2007. Went to infopass on May 2nd and was told that its in extended review.

My PD Date is Oct 03 2001 with RD of June 2005.

QUOTE=yesvi;1903229]Congratulations. Would you mind letting me know what is your exact PD? My case is almost same as yours PD Oct 5th 2001. Was pending name check from March 2005 and was cleared NC on Oct 27th 2007. Went to infopass on May 2nd and was told that its in extended review.[/QUOTE]

Now are you going turn into citizen_always? :) congrats!!!

Ah ah.. Nice One.. Hope So in 2013 or I am planning to be Green_Always as of now, insted to go in Citizenship Path, not sure still long way to go.

Came here to earn more, all these days was bound to single employee and not able to take up any good opportunites, but now value of $ is going down not sure what happens in future, with crazy people and there crazy policies at WH.

I would be ok if I was able to get me and my family Visa's H1 and H4 Extended here in USA rather going to home or other country to get it extended, and headache of Advance Parol, This Green Card I see is useful for my Hasle Free travel to various countries and not to worry about Visa Extension and problems faced at port of entry and also it will be helpful to take up good Job after 6 to 8 months from now.

Any ways Time will Decide.