Green Today

ramuhyd

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Iam happy to inform you that Me & my wife got approval notice & Card order email this morning 8:00 AM EST.

I would like to thank you all for sharing information and all support i got from this forum.

I will pray for all who are waiting for the GC.

Cheers.....

Hi all,

Iam happy to inform you that Me & my wife got approval notice & Card order email this morning 8:00 AM EST.

I would like to thank you all for sharing information and all support i got from this forum.

I will pray for all who are waiting for the GC.

Cheers.....

congrats ramuhyd
Did you see any LUDs before the approval?

Congrates, I have seen ur earlier posting and you were worried, good you got over with this mess.

so having vivaha bojanum today ? with Poli and pappu kura ?

I am not sure when I will be able to see my Green, It is really painful!!

Congrats Ramu and Enjoy your freedom.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal Apllied Date:Feb 2007.
3rd EAD and AP approved date:03/2008
I140 LUD :11/04/07
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,
SR1 Luds :06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR1 Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Senator's Office response(10/22/2007): It's in Name check
Contacted NSC through POJ on 12/19/2007:Still in name check
Sent a letter to Congress man on 11/29/2007:Still in Name check(01/08/2008)
Address Change Lud :01/08/2008
Sent a letter to First lady :Still in Name check(Got response on 02/13/2008)
One more enquiry through Senator's office(02/10/2008):Waiting for response
I485 AD ??????

Congrats Ramuhyd. Enjoy your freedom.
NYDeal, Greenalways , GCPatient...get ready to make your approval announcements here soon....USCIS got up on the right side of the bed today and apparently yesterday :)

Hope your words come true.

I named myself here as GreenAlways, but the reality is not true like..

Congrats Ramuhyd. Enjoy your freedom.
NYDeal, Greenalways , GCPatient...get ready to make your approval announcements here soon....USCIS got up on the right side of the bed today and apparently yesterday :)

Question about ADIT

RamuHyd, did the approval email say anything about the ADIT process for you?

RamuHyd, did the approval email say anything about the ADIT process for you?

Here my approval notice
==============================
On April 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
===========================

Yes they have mentioned ADIT processing .. i have no clue.
I still waiting for my welcome kit.
But me & My wife got email that our cards has been orders..

Please share info if you have any insight about "ADIT processing "...

My friend also got same email in June 2007. After that Email he got his cards in mail box. He took his GREEN CARD and went to infopass and asked the IO about ADIT process, The officer said once you get GC, he should fine. No need to worry about that ADIT process. He did not ask any question after that and left .

Hope this helps.

Here my approval notice
==============================
On April 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
===========================

Yes they have mentioned ADIT processing .. i have no clue.
I still waiting for my welcome kit.
But me & My wife got email that our cards has been orders..

Please share info if you have any insight about "ADIT processing "...