Green cards arrived in mail

KeenOnGC

Registered Users (C)
Our 485 journey has ended. Greencards for me and my spouse arrived in mail today. :)
I wish a speedy adjudication to all awaiting their greencards.
Thanks for all your sharing all your experiences.

Our 485 journey has ended. Greencards for me and my spouse arrived in mail today. :)

congrats, it was long wait. I sent a private message. hope to hear from u.

have ur application ever been pending because of namecheck? did u ask anybody about ur namecheck? thks

have ur application ever been pending because of namecheck? did u ask anybody about ur namecheck? thks

Not to my knowledge, no. I did not even ask anyone to see if my namecheck was pending.
I have a gut feel that the reason they touched my case could be because on Feb 7th, I initiated an enquiry through my lawyers at USCIS, as my PD was very close to the processing times listed. They gave the lawyers the same message "Your case is well within..". But, within a week my 485 application was approved. More than a coincidence?
I dont suggest bombarding USCIS with enquiries, but if you have a reason to initiate one, dont hesitate.

congrats! In fact I was following your case as the PD is close to ours. Could you advise your labor filing date? Sept -DD-2002?

cheers

Congrats.

My labor PD was July 31 2002 (EB2 RIR). LC Approval Date: Nov 15 2006. I-140 and 485 Received on Jan 30 2007 at TSC. I-140 was approved in 7 days under Premium Processing. Completed Finger prints two weeks back. Received the Advanced Parole Approval.

My questioin is

Are they processing the 485 cases by the Priority Date (mine is July 31 2002) or by the Received date (485 received date at TSC).

How do we now if the case is stuck in name check or cleared the name check. The LUD has changed 4 days after our finger prints were done. After that there is no change.

Thanks

Thanks. Our Labor Filing date was Sept 28, 2002.

Congrats.

My labor PD was July 31 2002 (EB2 RIR). LC Approval Date: Nov 15 2006. I-140 and 485 Received on Jan 30 2007 at TSC. I-140 was approved in 7 days under Premium Processing. Completed Finger prints two weeks back. Received the Advanced Parole Approval.

My questioin is

Are they processing the 485 cases by the Priority Date (mine is July 31 2002) or by the Received date (485 received date at TSC).

How do we now if the case is stuck in name check or cleared the name check. The LUD has changed 4 days after our finger prints were done. After that there is no change.

Thanks
LUDs are given some priority but not always, check my signature (and the Name check and Background check is OK as comfirmed by TSC - Accidentally twice on phone)

My PD is in-between both of you and I have not received any approval yet!!!!!

LUDs are given some priority but not always, check my signature (and the Name check and Background check is OK as comfirmed by TSC - Accidentally twice on phone)

why u don't talk with ur senator? senators help when ur namechekc is clear. let him interfere with USCIS.

Thanks

Congrats.

My questioin is

Thanks

One can file a I-485 application when their LC priority dates become current.
This is not news, right!
TSC gives you a Receipt date once it receives your I-485 application and processes your case according to your RD.
If their processing dates move 30 days beyond yours, you can initiate an enquiry, to find out the reasons for delay. Maybe once you initiate an enquiry (Infopass is an option), you will know the delay or what is causing it.
Our case LUD changed once during the course of 6 months, probably when someone checked our files. I did not track it immediately after the fingerprinting.
Changes or no changes in LUDs, in my experience, dont mean much.
Keep tracking the processing times, and take action if you need to.
Hope this helps!

Thanks KeenOnGC

One can file a I-485 application when their LC priority dates become current.
This is not news, right!
TSC gives you a Receipt date once it receives your I-485 application and processes your case according to your RD.
If their processing dates move 30 days beyond yours, you can initiate an enquiry, to find out the reasons for delay. Maybe once you initiate an enquiry (Infopass is an option), you will know the delay or what is causing it.
Our case LUD changed once during the course of 6 months, probably when someone checked our files. I did not track it immediately after the fingerprinting.
Changes or no changes in LUDs, in my experience, dont mean much.
Keep tracking the processing times, and take action if you need to.
Hope this helps!