green card

rajeshwari

I am working with company A, can I file my green card with other company B as future requirement as I know them very well.

As market is bad, if i am on bench and not paid salary by company A, does it effect my green card with other company B.

for how long can i go to india with my green card going on with other company B and employment with company A just to be safe in case i am on bench

I am in california, EB3, RIR.
how long it takes for lca, I 140, I 485
Please answer my queries. thanks

Thanks
rajeshwari

No Title

Yes you will get the green card as long as you have offer letter from company B. You green card quota is for future employement, I filed same way i got labour and 140 from both companies, But i filed 485 from present company only, I got 485 reciepts also..

Sairam
ss1348@hotmail.com

I have a question almost analogoud to this..

If I am working for company A and I apply for H1 transfer to company B then can I apply for Green Card on the day on which I get the LIN number or will I have to wait until the H1 with Comapny B is approved??
  Please respond ASAP. Thanx fr letting me no.

I need help..........

Hello
i have an immigration application dated from
and i wanna know when i can go to ammbassy to meet and finsih the application.........

rami

I need help..........

Hello
i have an immigration application dated on december 1,1999
and i wanna know when i can go to ammbassy to meet and finsih the application.........

rami

Green card and H-1

Note that GC and H-1 are two different things, nothing to have anything in common!

Even if you are in another country, your GC can be filed by any co. in US as long as all the requirements are met. On the other hand, your H-1 can be applied, transferred, you may be in US or not, you may be with co. A or B ... doesn\'t matter.

To answer your question, you can apply the GC anytime irrespective of the transfer of H-1. People atarted joining H-1 and GC just because normally all on H-1 started applying for GC. Don\'t mix them.

Note: No legal advice.

Why company B should do your GC..

Hi ALL,

After seeing all these posts I have a question for all of you who processed their GC\'s with company B while working with Comp A.Can I know how Comp B agreed to do GC when working for Comp A.What I mean is any agreement with Comp B OR paying money for it OR is it your relative\'s Company OR what else can it be????

What stage.

All,

Wondering at what stage, I will have to join Company B to complete the GC process with company B. Or can I complete the whole process while working with Company A.

Ganesh.

same questions..

I have the same questions.. what are the potential problems in this kind of process? Does your current employer have to agree to this, or give any documentation for this ?

-Pinky.