Green Card Through marriage - Application Questions

desperadoravi

Registered Users (C)
After going through the sticky posts, I downloaded all the forms and proceeded to fill out the forms and came up with the following questions. Just to give some background info I m currently on a H1-B visa and I m getting married to a US citizen first week of February. Since my visa expires in September 2011 and I have used 6 years of H1-B I intend to start the application process immediately to continue current employment.

I-130
7 (info about you) – Other names including Maiden name
If my spouse has not legally changed her name at the time of submitting application, should we leave this blank. Once the petition has been submitted, can my spouse apply for a name change to take my last name or should she wait till petition is approved to change her name.

14 (info about relative) – Question asked is relative arrived as student, visitor, stowaway, without inspection etc and is followed by a place holder for I-94 number and date.
While answering this question should I mention the most recent arrival into the USA or the first arrival into the USA. I originally arrived in the US as a student on a F1 visa and no longer have that I-94. I have since then switched to a H1-B and have re-entered the US multiple times on the H1-b visa. My assumption is that I should my mention my most recent arrival and provide the corresponding I-94 and date. Is this correct?

I-485
2 Application Type – Not sure which option to pick as my spouse will be filing for I-130 concurrent with the I-485 application

I -693
Should the doctor’s appointment be done after marriage or can I meet a doctor and get this form completed prior to marriage?
I do not have records of my vaccination history. But I do remember I had to provide them to the university I graduated from when I initially came here on a F1 visa.

I-864
24 B income from immigrant
My spouse has an annual income which is well over the guideline described in I864P. Should I still show my own income in this section. The instructions says proof is required that this income will continue. Can I provide past pay stubs as evidence or does this require something else?
25 Federal Tax Returns – This section asks for tax return documents from last 3 years. My spouse was a student till a year ago and did not have an income that meets criteria defined in I-864P for the past 2 years. In her most recent tax return she does have the required income. Is this sufficient or do I need to find additional sponsors who had the required income reported on 3 tax returns?

Thanks in advance
RP

Good questions - especially as I'm filling out the I-864 at the moment too. If anyone has a few answered I too would be interested to know. Thanks.

I-485
2 Application Type – Not sure which option to pick as my spouse will be filing for I-130 concurrent with the I-485 application
- a - immigration pettiitongiving me an immeidately available visa number

I-130
7 (info about you) – Other names including Maiden name
If my spouse has not legally changed her name at the time of submitting application, should we leave this blank. Once the petition has been submitted, can my spouse apply for a name change to take my last name or should she wait till petition is approved to change her name.

- Why not wait for the petition to be apporved to be on the safe side

14 (info about relative) – Question asked is relative arrived as student, visitor, stowaway, without inspection etc and is followed by a place holder for I-94 number and date.
While answering this question should I mention the most recent arrival into the USA or the first arrival into the USA. I originally arrived in the US as a student on a F1 visa and no longer have that I-94. I have since then switched to a H1-B and have re-entered the US multiple times on the H1-b visa. My assumption is that I should my mention my most recent arrival and provide the corresponding I-94 and date. Is this correct?

- use the latest I-94

I checked my own applications to give these answers. But, please do additional research.

Appreciate the response from GCeppudu. Can anyone else pitch on the other unanswered questions.

Thanks in advance.