Green Card- THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!

gandrud

Registered Users (C)
The status of this service request is:

EXACLTY 4 MONTHS AFTER FINGERPRINTS!!!!

We have been experiencing unusual delays in the production of these documents. Your case has been approved and will be processed in order based on the approval date. We regret the inconvenience this may cause. Please allow 30 days for the delivery of your document.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Last edited by a moderator:
No i did an inquiry last week and thats what they sent me today. USCIS website says the goal is 4 months and tomorrow will be 4 months. I guess they are on schedule, right?

Congrats!!!!

Have you made a service request about the delay?

FYI this is my timeline for my I485 request.

I applied for a GC based on asylum on December 18th. They requested a new birth certificate by January 30th and i sent it back to them by March 18th 2013. Yesterday June 7th 2013, i got a email and sms notifying me the Card Production ordered / decision of approval. So far my case has been taken 6 month including the 50 days delay in sending the new birth certificate requested by USCIS. / good luck to everyone.