Green Card(s) Received today--08/08/2002

victory2001

Registered Users (C)
Green Cards Received!!! :) :) :)

Hello All!!!

I am very happy to let everybody know that we received the Permanent Residence Cards in the mail (for self and wife).

This brings a positive end to an interesting chapter called the "Green Card pursuit"..

This board has provided us with a lot of support/information during the GC process and has helped us keep our spirits high; at times invaluable and thought provoking and insightful posts which did bring out the unique yet vastly diverse ideas/experiences/feelings/emotions we have as human beings. This is what makes every individual special and beautiful.

While some entities using this medium have abused the so-called "freedom of speech" by posting totally immature and pointless messages, others like greaty-k, myladoor (I'm sure I am missing a few other good souls here) continue to contribute in positive ways to this lengthy GC process which can become pretty gruesome at times.

Thanks to the almighty God, for all that I have right this moment.
Have patience and faith and everything works out in the long run...
In any case, this is a wonderful forum and I must say I have been a passive surfer...Many thanks to the folks maintaining this site and to Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

I'm signing off here...

All the best to all those waiting...

-Victory 2001

Congrats.!!

Can you let us know how long did it take from the day
you got stamped to the day you recieved your actual plastic cards.

Regards

Victory 2001: Details Please

Congrats.......

Please provide details, such as when I485 was approved and when PP was stamped......

Thanks

Man ..i am eager to look for those golden moments of my life ...
People like you, when u share your joy, its gives confidience to others like me ...

Wish u all the best ..with the PR

Details---

Receipt Date: 08/13/2001
Finger Prints: 01/31/2002
Approval Date: 07/09/2002
PP Stamped: 07/18/2002
Cards Order Date: 08/02/2002
Cards Received: 08/08/2002

Hope this helps.

-Victory 2001