Green Card renewal/revoke

GCLookup said:
JoeF , you have something to learn on this aspect apart from complexities of legalities of immigration law. :D :D

Good advice. May be joining Egomaniac Anonimous for few weeks.

JoeF said:
Why don't you heed your own advice?
And that was because they were acting in an immature way.
Yet another one who has nothing else to do but posting personal attacks.
The "legal junk" as you call it is practical advice, if you like it or not. The US is a country based on laws. You and everybody else has to follow these laws.
Now, grow up. Until then, you have found a place in my killfile alongside zyu, dsfg2000 and others.

Why don't you stop acting like , Mr.Bush has appointed you to teach immigration laws to everybody here. And my country INDIA is also based on laws and I hope your country is too. So stop preaching everybody here. I would be least worried of which list you put me in.!!!, you already grown too old and due for lay off from this forum :D :D :D :D

JoeF said:
And all the trolls come out of their holes again...

If a "troll" comes out from a "hole" and can afford to provide good advice to someone who is standing in daylight for a long period of time, he/she should start having doubt about his/her own stature and ability.

BTW, trolls don't live in holes. Your concept is wrong.

BTW, everytime someone mentions about "killfile" I just cannot stop laughing. It got to be something interesting and fancy - and that's why it pops up again and again.

JoeF said:
A newbie who doesn't know about what troll means...

The cranky oldie knews so much that his head exploded long time back.

A troll means troll, who live in caves. Only egomaniacs live in holes.

Guys, again you are making complete fools of yourselves. I don't f___ care who started, your behaviour is infantile at best.

hadron said:
Guys, again you are making complete fools of yourselves. I don't f___ care who started, your behaviour is infantile at best.

Don't blame defenders, trying to restore some sanity disturbed by Oldie egostic maniac :D :D :D :D