Green Card question! im confused..what do i do

Ultimatenoob

ok..... well my mother recently got married about 2 years ago...i had to be about 17 at the time...her and husband filed for me also at the time since i was under 18...since then we got our green cards ....but due to the fact that they were married for under 2 years we got conditional resident status......now we have to wait till 2009 to file for removal of the conditional status.....my question is suppose i moved/got kicked out...is there anyway that i can still file for my self or do my parents have to file the removal in 2009 for me....someone told me i can file separate from my parents as a child...but would that still apply to me cause by then i would be 21 by 2009 or would it not matter ..cause when i originally filed i was 17..

I'm not an expert, but I believe you have to file under them because the original, conditional GC for you was under them, and this process will be to remove those conditions, not a separate petition. LEt's see what others say (You should post your question under the I-751 filers forum). Make sure you read the "who should use this form" part of the instructions for the I751 form you need to file. Good luck!

Ultimatenoob,
You can be mentioned on your mother's I-751 or you can file one on your own. Read the instructions for I-751.