Green Card processing time

ha5736

Registered Users (C)
my education is uptill master's in electrical engineering . I wana know how much time GC processing takes in my case can i apply in any faster track ? plus my native country is Pakistan so i heard its in current list.?

During the process can i visit Pakistan ? I have a valid H1 Visa for next 2.5 yrs?

In my religion I can do paper marriage is it possible during the GC process i can add my spouse ? just heard that after GC its takes longer time for Spouse GC .

What will be the basis of your green card? Who is going to file for you, a relative or employer? If a relative, which relative? If employer, which category ... EB1, EB2, or EB3?

Your answers to those questions will affect how long you have to wait, and whether you can add your spouse as a derivative beneficiary.

this what i want to know can i apply as EB2 ? as I have also completed my masters from usa last year ..
my employer is going to sponsor me .. I have been working with this company since last 7 months .. they did my H1 too

Can i visit pakistan during GC processing ? if it toook longer time

My only concern is i dont want to visit my country on H1b as stamping take alot of time and i also wana get married before i get my green card so that i can also include my spouse .. but i can only do paper marriage from here ..

Best option is to wait, i heard its does not take much time on green card to sponsor spouse.

my education is uptill master's in electrical engineering . I wana know how much time GC processing takes in my case can i apply in any faster track ? plus my native country is Pakistan so i heard its in current list.?

During the process can i visit Pakistan ? I have a valid H1 Visa for next 2.5 yrs?

In my religion I can do paper marriage is it possible during the GC process i can add my spouse ? just heard that after GC its takes longer time for Spouse GC .

what is your category? Eb-2 or 3? have you filed it?

this what i want to know can i apply as EB2 ? as I have also completed my masters from usa last year ..
To qualify for EB2, you must have completed the masters degree (or bachelors + 5 years) before* you joined the employer, and the job must require at least a masters (or bachelors + 5 years).

My only concern is i dont want to visit my country on H1b as stamping take alot of time and i also wana get married before i get my green card so that i can also include my spouse .. but i can only do paper marriage from here ..
How much time does it take to get the H1B stamping? If you marry, your spouse can get H4 immediately and return to the US with you.

*there are exceptions but it's too complicated to get into those details now