GREEN CARD not received What to do?

sunissunny

Registered Users (C)
Help me guys,

ME & MY WIFE GC was approved in FEB 2003 by NSC( Nebraska)

But for some reason I have not yet received physical green card.
MY Wife received her GC card one month back but still I have not received it.

What to do now? Any one are in the same situation?
Any HELP is appreciated.

------
SUN

Wait couple of more

month)december)...than go to local Office with your passport and ADIT photgraphs.................for a fresh stamping. IO will get a new set of FP or he will help you in tracking your I-89

Check with an IIO

In our case, we had changed residence and in spite of informing in writing at the time of stamping, we did not get the cards for six months. At the end of six months, after numerous tries of over 45 minutes, finally we could get hold of an IIO and she said the address is not updated. Once that was done, the next day, we saw the status changed to "Card ordered" and within 2 weeks the card came , but still to our old address (luckily my friends live there, so they informed us when the cards came).
So, probably, you should contact an IIO and check it out.

Still not received

I have still not received the CARD.

I have talk to IIO and according to online status it says my cards were ordered on MAY 23rd 2003 but still not received.

DO I need to apply for REPLACEMENT cards.

plastic card

If not receive plastic card and need stamp after a year, what docuemnt should bring? And can go to different state? Thinking of moving.

trouble after succesful CP- greencard!!!!

Hi friends,

I went to India for CP and got my green card along with my wife. And we came back to US in Atlanta and did all the formalities for the green card and were told that we will receive our cards in 4 to 6 weeks. And later after 10 days we received our welcome notice. And after two weeks we got mails from INS-Texas, which has my card in one of mail and in the other mail of my wives there was some bodies card kept in my wives paper work. And we got panicked and called the 1-800 number provided and spoke with an IO. And on her advice we returned the wrong card and waited for 4 to 5 weeks. And later we got a mail from Texas service center saying that we need to goto local INS office and file I-90 and I-89 with fee, saying that our card has stolen/lost. I really don't understand why we have to go through this procedure when there is no fault on our side.

Friends please advise me what to do. I feel we are in a big trouble. And is any one there in my situation??????

Thanks in advance for your reply!!!!!!

Raj.