Green Card interview advice!

Q45

Registered Users (C)
Hi am new here was refered to by a good friend. I read through the forums for hours. Thank all people involved and am greatful for future advice. Married USC '05, filed I485 and all necessary documents/ medicals (with a waiver based on medical grounds) for AOS november '06, I130 recieved january '07, fingerprints/backgrounds march 07I have EAD approved may 07. GC interveiw set for june 14 '07. I have attorney working with me. My question is, whta should I expect. my attorney told me what to bring with me. But am nervous. if waiver not approved, what next? I have run out of $$. Attorney will not represnet if rejected he need more $$. Any advice, i appreciate. Thanx all.

Look at the AOS thread and prepare for some questions over with your wife. Re-read together all the forms filed I-485/I-130/G-325a

hi again. sorry if i keep you waiting for update. using myfriend computer right now. i update you on my case. interview went ok in june, petition 485 was approved by officer. He ask, how long we marriad, ask for wedding photos, house bill, credt card bill, ask my wife questions, ask me questions. my lawyer was there too. But because we file waiver with evrything offier said cannot give green card until CDC approval. he says, don't call to ask just wait. am now worried because from june still waiting even now. lawyer said wait until december then he can write a letter if not recived GC by december. i cannot leave US until GC. please anybody experienced the same or jsut give advice please. am anxious and don't know what i do if not given GC. thank you all very much.

he says, don't call to ask just wait. am now worried because from june still waiting even now. lawyer said wait until december then he can write a letter if not recived GC by december.

Well its not December yet...

If you are impatient, you could take an Infopass appointment, but I expect they will just say the case is pending approval.

thanks for you answer as i have been waiting on computer. yes, its no december but the interview officer didn't say when will recieve answer if yes or no on GC he cannot tell me at the interview time. my lawyer is the one who say wait to december. so i just waiting but anyone have this happend to you too? i just need support, because my wife scared too evn though she USC she scared if they say no to GC waht happen then? thank you again i appreciate your answer to my question. thanks to you everybody :)

Quotezio.

hello everybody. i have been not here in long time now. I have jsut manage to get computer. as you know, 1 year over since interview with immgrtion, and i don't know waht else is to do. anybody wait this long for cdc approval or denial? i going through a lot with usc wife we been married over 2 years now. i just need some advice/support to hear soemthing positive :(. Money is tight even with my job, cannot leave US for father's funeral until my case is done. not very good situation. pray for me pleaes.
thank u all