Green card for my mother

cbarus

Registered Users (C)
My other had an visitor visa since 2000 and she came to this country multiple times. A couple of times, we filed for extensions in the 10 year period and they were granted. But when she went back for renewal, she was asked if she applied for an H-1 from Canada. She did go to my sister in Canada who actually applied for an H-1. Their names are close. While the chances of getting the names mixed up is remote, that is the only logical conclusion we could arrive at. She did not even pass middle school and can't speak english. So there is no way we would have even thought of applying for an H-1 for her. So after a couple of tries she finally got the visa again. In 2013, her visa expires in Dec and we applied for an extension in Oct. We finally got a rejection in Feb 2014 and she left promptly right after that. She went for a visa last week and was rejected. Same question about applying for H-1 from Canada.

If I applied for a green card for her, what are the odds that she will be denied? Any inputs/thoughts are greatly appreciated.