Green card for Fiance

eddie_g87

I'm totally new on this green card deal.. and I have a few questions. Please help me out.

My girlfriend is from Mexico and had a Mexican VISA. She one day got arrested for a PI and lost her VISA and got taken back to Mexico. She came back illegally and now I want to get married with her. I need to know what I should do in order to have the best process available. I'm currently active duty military.

Does she need to go back to Mexico, or should I marry her here in the US?

Will she ever get a green card?

Thanks in advanced.:)

It depends on the case committed by your girl friend. Certain cases may lead to anyone visa denial. You can consult a legal advice.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.

I'm totally new on this green card deal.. and I have a few questions. Please help me out.

My girlfriend is from Mexico and had a Mexican VISA. She one day got arrested for a PI and lost her VISA and got taken back to Mexico. She came back illegally and now I want to get married with her. I need to know what I should do in order to have the best process available. I'm currently active duty military.

Does she need to go back to Mexico, or should I marry her here in the US?

Will she ever get a green card?

Thanks in advanced.:)