Green Card, but not permanent resident anymore

Abr2004 said:
While I did feel good that there are women adoring me, too much is too much, especially if it was without any reason, for example, waiting for the metro at the metro station. When people do not believe in God, it is more like that they start talking to other men to have sex with them, even though they might be married.
sheesh! your galloping paranoia is fully matched by your delusions of grandeur. if you seriously believe that a woman who might show you some basic politeness and courtesy at a metro station is a married atheist who wants to have sex with you, then you really are a fruitcake. :rolleyes:

Abr2004 said:
Btw, I am not intending to go to America for business purposes. As a tourist, I just want to visit some nice places, because America has beatiful places.

Abr

Wow, man, you are full of contradictions.
If you truly hate the U.S. as you point out in your numerous postings, I'm sure you can find other places to visit in the world which are equally (if not much more) beautiful than America.

This way, you won't have to compromise your beliefs <of the day>.

btw, a couple of postings back, you claimed that you wanted to visit America because you still want to do business here (biggest economy of the world, etc.). Now you claim that you only want to visit nice places here.

The question I have is that if you have such strong beliefs, why do you want to visit this country at all? Stand by your beliefs and be a man for a change instead of a whining oxymoron.

You claim Ali as your hero, he went to jail rather than go fight a war he didn't believe in. You on the other hand want to have your cake and eat it too.

And here's some other beautiful and exotic places you can visit without compromising your principles: New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, China, India, Netherlands, France, <the list goes on>. There are plenty of beautiful women in these countries who are just dying to get their hands (and other body parts) on you....

p.s. I guess you haven't seen a bollywood movie lately, or you wouldn't claim that they don't sell sex. I laugh in the face of your stupidity.

gb111 said:
btw, a couple of postings back, you claimed that you wanted to visit America because you still want to do business here (biggest economy of the world, etc.). Now you claim that you only want to visit nice places here.

yeah, abr2004... why dont u explain these inconsistencies before you spew more shit out?

PS: The silicone still looks and feels great here. Miss it?

No contradiction! Please, first thinking, THEN writing.

@ gb11 and gopher97

Hello dear friends of this community, I am greeting you!

No, it is absolutely no contradiction to say that I don't I don't like American society and American politicians, but I still want to do business with America. What you did not understand is that one can do business in America and with America without being located in America. As you may remember from my previous postings I had written some lines about Internet business, namely for example, if one like to establish an online auction company for the American market, it doesn't need to be located in America, but it can be located in any country of this big world.

Moreover, when I had written that I like to do business in America, I didn't mean that I have to visit America as a business man. The reason is that I can establish my Internet business for the American market in any country of this world. So when I visit America as a tourist, I still can act as a business man, because even as a tourist I can contact other companies while I am in America. However, the main reason I like to visit America is for pleasure. Though I have seen lots of parts of this beautiful country, there are still parts which I like to see personally.

One can like America, especially its nature, the architecture of the buildings (especially those in San Diego or in Miami's Art Deco district), but still can be disgusted by the government, the politicians and by a lot of Americans. This is in no way a contradiction, my dear friends of this immigration community.

So when gb11 says that I don't like America but still want to eat my piece of cate, then this is only a little bit right. Again, I love America's nature and many other things. I just don't like many Americans because they are so stupid. They just can distinguish between black or white, yes or no, right or wrong. As you can see in my personality, I can make very good distinguishes that go beyond this simple right or wrong, love or hate etc.

gopher97, yes, I do miss the easy-going of American girls. However, I enjoy not to be sexually attacked by geary women here in my home country. I am the man, so I want to be the hunter and not the victim.

gb111, Ali is my hero, but in contrast to him I didn't want to be involved in a jurisdicial dispute while I was in America. For example, when I went to JC Penny one day and the sales associate flirted with me, she invited me to her home. I, however, refused politely. Suddenly she became mad and said she is not that old and not that ugly. She would be very beautiful and a lot of men would accept her invitation. I would be arrogant etc. etc. I tried to calm her down by saying that I would feel honroed for her interest in me, but I am very busy and I don't have time in these days. She continued attacking me until she threatened me to shout loudly and to claim that I would have harrest her sexually. As she is a woman, people would believe her. I then told her that there are lots of cameras in this department and that they would have recorded everything. Suddenly she was the one who got afraid of me. I wanted to leave then, but the woman shouted behind my back that she would call police after I would be gone. Now I was afraid because in these crazy times of post-9/11, police is suffering from paranoia and it rather prefers to arrest an innocent guy based on false claims of an American citizen. So I returned to her and told her very friendly that she could make what she wants. It is a beautiful, sunny day and I don't wan't to be involved in a messy situation. So she should better calm down. But she argued that she would have noticed that I am afraid of police and that I most probably would be an illegal immigrant. I told her that I have a Green Card, so she shouldn't make stories out of her mind. Then I left and I never ever returned to this department because of this crazy American. This story is not the only one, but I have made several such crazy experiences in different US states. That's why I generalized when I wrote in my previous posting that America's society is perverted and is suffering from paranoia.

I hope now you can better understand me. But as far as JoeF is concerned I think his personality doesn't allow him to ask for forgiveness, even though I offered him to forgive him if he asks me to do that.

Bye bye,

yours truely

Abr

Abr2004 said:
@ gb11 and gopher97

So when gb11 says that I don't like America but still want to eat my piece of cate, then this is only a little bit right.

gopher97, yes, I do miss the easy-going of American girls. However, I enjoy not to be sexually attacked by geary women here in my home country. I am the man, so I want to be the hunter and not the victim.

Abr

This is awesome. Not to mention rip-roaring hilarious!!!
I am having difficulty typing (or even sitting on my chair for that matter) because I am overcome with laughter.

If I could even detect a shred of sincerity in your postings, I would attempt to point out further contradictions in your last posting. However, I am just going to sit back, relax and enjoy your grammatically abhorrent diatribe.

Btw, What exactly are these geary women that you aspire to hunt?

Ok Let me chip in for the heck of it. I see some people out here are being stereo-type and attacking ABR blindly (may be you watch too much TV and are probably brain washed)

Think with a fresh mind...what if there is truth in the JCpenny story that abr told us ?

Some of the Americans do have tendency to make someone a hero who towed their line and make him a zero if he or the nation went againts their wishes.

First Saddam was a dictator, he was posseing WMD, he and his sons were carrying out attacks and supporting insurgents etc etc now....it doesn't matter whether he had WMD or not...they say he was a developing capacity, he was growing and gathering danger (they forget few year ago that they we Sadda's buddy and supplied him weapons)....now he and his sons are captured...who is inspiring the insurgents now ?

So I don't know, there is no consistency , there is no credibility..it is all driven by very much selfish needs without any principle.

So as far as I am concerned I am not blindly going to free hand to anyone. I am not going to tow someones line if there is credibility issue.

JoeF said:
Furthermore, his claim that outsourcing to India is the future shows that he actually doesn't follow the outsourcing stuff. I guess he just read it in some news magazine that, like most news organizations, is far behind the times. Outsourcing to India has been on the decline for some time. Some outsourcing efforts are actually reversed, e.g., Dell, which has moved customer support back to the US. The main outsourcing places are actually the countries created through the USSR breakup, and China. Just look at your PC, and you will see that most parts come from China (PRC). And recently, Africa has emerged as new outsourcing destination: http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/35176.html

JoeF,

If you have ever been to some of the technology hubs in India, you wouldn't make this claim.

I work for a fortune 500 company, and we are having trouble hiring and retaining software engineers in India.

Things are as insane there now as they were in silicon valley in the late 90s. Of course, that didn't pan out well then, so we'll see how it goes now for the tech boom currently under way in India....

btw, you are correct in stating that most of the PC parts are being made in China. But India never was and will be the place for producing cheap hardware. It was and is a place for cheaply developing the intellectual property that makes it into software and related services.

With soaring demand comes soaring prices (wages, infrastructure costs, inflation, etc), which will lead to companies looking for cheap outsourcing in other countries. But that's just one of the benefits of this trend in globalization. Maybe it'll improving the standard of living for humans across the globe. Maybe not!!!

We'll see. I don't think you, me or any news magazine can accurately predict how this will pan out in the future. All we can do is analyse and interpret short-term trends....

btw, afaik, Dell is still handling customer-support calls for non-corporate customers from India. They have only moved the handling of corporate customers to the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
JoeF is blindly furious

Hello my dear friends of this immigration community, I am greeting you all from the bottom of my warm heart!

Punigwalla, you are absolutely right and I start liking you because you have used your brain and analyzed correctly why JoeF is bashing on me.

As you all can see, I am new in this community. It is understandable that when a new guy enters a community, no matter which one, people who are in this community for a longer period of time are suspious. But by the time they will get to know the new guy. That's why I have been that careful and I only asked one question and I only created one single thread. I knew that if I create several threads for my questions people on this community would get annoyed and I didn't want to bother any of you.

Instead of answering my questions raised in the first posting of my thread, JoeF hijacked my peaceful thread and misused it for his aggressions that he couldn't get lost in the real world. So he found me in the virtual world and tried bashing me over and over again. But the more I didn't refused fighting against him, the more aggressive this so-called software engineer :D became furious. Why is he still writing in my thread? Noone has invited him. Okay, I grant his first posting. But after he noticed that he doesn't get along with me why does he continue writing in my thread? The answer, my dear friends of this community, is simple: He needs people to talk with him, he needs it so desperately...oh Lord. 5,000 posting in just 2 years.

But hey, JoeF, I am not angry with you, because I can analyze people pretty well. I do know that some people can't change and that they need bashing other people. So I think it is better you bash people in the virtual world, i.e. in this forum, instead of using your gun and killing people from your neighborhood. I have seen it is very common there in South California :p

Don't be sad, JoeF, just continue reading the following lines because they might cheer you up:
I have checked your postings in other threads where you have responded to questions of the users in this community. You have answered immigration questions correctly and as the first one in most cases. Therefore I think you should be allowed to have a role as a Sheriff in this board. Something like a Californian Coach Potatoe Sheriff :rolleyes:

Let me give you a good, very friendly and wise advice: If you could change your arrogant tone a little bit, people to whom you responded might like you. You can learn that, I am pretty sure that even hard nutshells like yours could be cracked by the time. Just give it a try. Come on, buddy, it's not hard :cool:

Pungiwalla , I can assure you that what I have written about the incident at JC Penny is 100% right. Although you might have another God than I, I still think it doesn't matter which Gods we have because all religions have one think in common: They want people to be honest and peaceful. Therefore I can swear to God that the JC Penny report is the truth.

Let me give you one more example so that you don't think that the experience which I made at JC Penny was the only one:
One day I was working at my computer very long. In order to get the mind free, at the night I went to a club to dance a bit, hear pop music. When you are not that old then you know what I mean. In that night the club was full of young people. I was dancing although it was very crowded. Girls came closer to me, closer and closer, in order to do this so-called dirty dancing (pressing their butt into my ehm..., you know what I mean). I, however, was tired of hooking up with a girl, and the reason why I went to the club at that night was because I just wanted to have some exercise by dancing, I wanted to relax and have some fun without getting too much involved with other people. Two girls, however, were observing me for some time. They were good-looking, they were girl-friends. I thought, they are just one of the many people who like how I dance, so I just continued dancing for myself. Then they came to me and started dancing with me without asking me a question. Because I wanted to be nice, I danced with them. By the time, the two girls wanted more I have noticed. So I had to find a way to distance them from me. They have noticed that and I have heard them saying to each other, I might be gay. (By the way, no I am NOT gay! This is so typical American: gay, gay, gay. In no other country of this world I have heard people using this sexual orientation as often as in the US.) Then the other girl said, no, she would have noticed that I was looking at some girls. "Oh really?" The second girl said. She continued by saying that I would not be interested in them and she was disappointed while saying this. The other girl said in panic, "no, look at him, he is starring at one girl and now he is hiding. Something is wrong with that guy. We should tell that to security." The second girl said, "no, let's leave him alone."

This is another example how perverted American society has become. It is using the exact same technique that Nazis used: Claiming false things and bringing innocent people into trouble.

After I heard this conversation of the two girls, my night was messed up. I left the club and instead of becoming relaxed, I just got disturbed.

Again: What I am writing here is the truth. I have no reason to do false claims. I still support people who want to visit USA, that means, I DO NOT HATE America in general. I have only made the experience that America's society is becoming perverted more and more.

By the way, JoeF, don't be angry if I ask you not to write in my thread anymore. If you have relevant things to write about my original question concerning former permanent residents visiting America as a tourist, then feel free to post it here. I appreciate your relevant immigration feedbacks, really. So no heart-pains, please.

Have a beautiful start into the new week, my dear friends of this community.

Best regards, yours truely

Abr