Registered Users (C)
My 485 was finally approved.

NJ Labor PD 6/5/02
Query in labor at state and federal stage
Labor approved in May 05
Filed in Vermont in June 05
Fingerprinted in Jul 05 and Mar 07
Renewed EAD and AP twice and one application pending

Checked two months back and my application was stuck in FBI name check. I had given up hope. I was planning to write to First Lady, Seator, etc, but could not get time because I changed my job last month.

I did not file for AC21 or anything.

Got an email from USCIS that my card has been mailed.

My wife's application has not been stuck in FBI name check, But she has not got her approval. I am not sure how much more time it will take for her.

I received my email on 6/30/2007 that it has been approved on 6/29.

That link in previous post is not working.

Any idea when my spouse will be approved.

I received my email on 6/30/2007 that it has been approved on 6/29.

That link in previous post is not working.

Any idea when my spouse will be approved.

Congrats dude. I took inforpass couple of days back, she said NC is cleared for both my wife and myself. I callled TCS, he told me still pending. I am really getting very angry, whom to believe, if both infopass and TCS cant see same information, y the heck do we have these offices.

As I was reading previous posting, so many were talking about contacting a senator or local congress man. Could any one please help me with the procedure and also the letter format. I really appreciate ur help.

PD Apr 03 AD Dec 03
I140 RD MAr 04 AD Aug05
FP1 Apr 05
FP2 May 07
I485 RD Jun 04
LUD May 11 07 - Document mailed to the appli......
I485 Approval Pending

When I called TSC, they said I need to contact my attorney because it has a representative.But my attorney is no more with my case. I left him long back. As of now I have no attorney.What should I do?